PWD 240: And the Mystery Partner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways, I'm happy to move on. Won't be able to post in hours anyways. The conversation was really between Smigg and I, and that's resolved.

hope y2j is in wrasslin shape. he looked rather portly in the beast in the east event.

wish rowan was healed up. he'd be the perfect choice for the 3rd man. white sheep challenging the black sheep for his spot in the family. work it all the way til the end and then swerve on reigns/ambrose making it a 4 on 2 massacre.

Is Cena going to be the second defence (and thus main event) challenging for the US Title?

Because if so, I'm going to be dissapointed.

Is Cena going to be the second defence (and thus main event) challenging for the US Title?

I think we know who headlines and who wins....

CA1AHLEUQAAqKID.png:large

wish rowan was healed up. he'd be the perfect choice for the 3rd man. white sheep challenging the black sheep for his spot in the family. work it all the way til the end and then swerve on reigns/ambrose making it a 4 on 2 massacre.

rowan fucking sucks

I just lost my work fantasy league game by 1 point because the fuckboy Eagles decided to only give the ball to Murray and Matthews in the last 4 minutes of the game

he's going back to back
cena first
then sting

I don't think I will ever like The Ascension.

I like this.

k. renee young actually ended the interview with something along the lines of "who doesn't like the new day?" are they still heels? plus, need clean picture of xavier woods with rufio hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back