PWD 240: And the Mystery Partner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just L'd yourself as that was Kofi. Big E came in the ring after but it wasn't a match.

Still defending Show hey?....

He STILL squashed him in 4 seconds. It's official, you just went back to back...

Former Rosebud

CNN2pGoVAAAAdwQ.jpg

Dana Brooks was one also it seems.

lol, hard times

So, who here is posting about Fedor in a speedo...

Fedor shouldve signed with WWE

have him and Rusev be a tag team

He STILL squashed him in 4 seconds. It's official, you just went back to back...

Lesnar hasn't squashed Show 50 times? Sounds like you don't know how to take an L as that squash still wasn't a match just like how I took an L since Main Event is still an event where The Shield did beat The Wyatts.

I can admit when I'm wrong but you can't. Nothing new here. For you to defend Big Show, it's like a troll game you play because there's no way that you can believe the shit that you post.

Big E vs Lesnar 1? Naw fuck that, he squashed him already a few months back. Big Show makes much more sense..... :O

It's 2015 and people don't understand what squashes are.

So, who here is posting about Fedor in a speedo...

I did!

Who here has been in a thread about Fedor in a speedo?

We have!

Who is the most passive aggressive poster on Sherdog?

You are!

Lesnar hasn't squashed Show 50 times? Sounds like you don't know how to take an L as that squash still wasn't a match just like how I took an L since Main Event is still an event where The Shield did beat The Wyatts.

I can admit when I'm wrong but you can't. Nothing new here. For you to defend Big Show, it's like a troll game you play because there's no way that you can believe the shit that you post.

Big E vs Lesnar 1? Naw fuck that, he squashed him already a few months back. Big Show makes much more sense..... :O

Hey Guys, skip to 1:50 to see the match Bubba is arguing for, blink and you'll miss it

Bubba, don't go for a Threepeat...

i hope brock and show do the spot where they break the ring again. show kayfabed it for soooo long.

even better would be a ring post made of candy glass. while they're on the outside, show swings the big right hand at brock and he ducks out of the way, causing show to punch the glass and shattering the 'post' into a gazillion pieces. like damn, that right hand is legit.

show's right hand would go over. then brock can f5 him on the floor and call it a day.

i hope brock and show do the spot where they break the ring again. show kayfabed it for soooo long.

even better would be a ring post made of candy glass. while they're on the outside, show swings the big right hand at brock and he ducks out of the way, causing show to punch the glass and shattering the 'post' into a gazillion pieces. like damn, that right hand is legit.

show's right hand would go over.

Shattering the post would be over the top.

However, putting a dent in it, that would work.

Hey Guys, skip to 1:50 to see the match Bubba is arguing for, blink and you'll miss it

Bubba, don't go for a Threepeat...

So Big Show is the better option you're saying... This is when the discussion stops and you can try you're troll games on somebody else.

I can't even call this an argument because you don't even make one. All nonsense.

So Big Show is the better option you're saying... This is when the discussion stops and you can try you're troll games on somebody else.

I can't even call this an argument because you don't even make one. All nonsense.

Dick...Tucked...

they should have Brock on a rampage

give him the IC and US titles

then the tag titles by himself

finally the WWE championship

and then fuck Steph in the middle of the ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back