PWD 248: The Roman Reigns Experience® Is Now Open

HHH delivering gold. This is a great promo. Can Roman keep the momentum going?

I thoroughly enjoyed the Undertaker vid. I especially liked the complete lack of context - since I don't watch that show and don't know what the bit was, it came across like some guy just randomly asked Fallon to get Taker to kill a guy in a turkey costume.

reigns vs trips at the rumble.. reigns vs ambrose vs the champ at mania

That was a dynamite promo by Trips. Sold me on taking the offer.

This ain't live right? They're fucking with the fan noise haha..smh

I thoroughly enjoyed the Undertaker vid. I especially liked the complete lack of context - since I don't watch that show and don't know what the bit was, it came across like some guy just randomly asked Fallon to get Taker to kill a guy in a turkey costume.

Needed more Pete Rose. lol

20120313_WM15_pete_rose.jpg

did Roman become a reality man? lmao

Well here you go bubba, big show out in the first round

smh at the piped Smackdown pops

Sheamus, Barrett and Regal are on this week's Table for 3, and I was almost crying with laughter at a story about Sheamus ending perhaps his first promo in his entire wrestling career with "...ya twats!"

So, just imagine a wrestling show, lots of kids with their parents, and one of the wrestlers calls the crowd "twats". I'm laighing just typing it.

my older brother (who sometimes isnt the sharpest tool in the shed) would get the words "twit" and "twat" confused, so he would be calling people twats thinking that he's just calling them idiots lol!

For a while, "You should punch her in the twat and run away" was a common thing me and my friends would say in reference to any story about a woman being a pain in the ass. I can't remember where we got it from - doesn't sound like the kind of thing we'd have made up on our own.

Rock wins the Rumble, faces Corporate Reigns at WM

Nah, Rock ain't fighting for the title.

I wouldn't rule out Brock/Reigns 2 though, given how well their first match went over.

im kinda surprised to see that raw had lower viewers this week. thought more people would tune in to watch the tournament. editing the crowd noise did make it seem pretty whack on tv though

WWE rolling in dat Rolaids money

UK episodes never draw well because people can read results hours before

Imagine if they had to build up Austin and The Rock with fake crowd pops..

Proof that he's definitely nothing special. Forced push.... Yuck

"That was Kane and The Undertaker in their dominant days, but after Wyatt made good on his promise to consume their souls..."

LOL.

Sometimes, I really love pro-wrestling.

Time for Kane/Show/Henry to retire. You won't be missed. Undertaker also!

im kinda surprised to see that raw had lower viewers this week. thought more people would tune in to watch the tournament. editing the crowd noise did make it seem pretty whack on tv though

Pre-taped = meh.

Although, that isn't the sole reason. The reason is that the show has been consistently bland for far too long, and a lot of fans are giving up hope. They're going to need to change things up if they ever want to regain the recent loss in viewership.

Raw is Bore.

Damn cesaro finna not make it out of the first round. That or have the internets darling get smashed by reigns. Either way its not a good look for him.

Also could they have set up this bracket to be more obvious?

oh, hmmm, idk thats not so shocking. im almost more surprised ceasaro won lol

The butthurt is going to be pretty good on Monday when Roman punches Cesaro in the face and wins in about 15 minutes. All the smarks fantasy scenario's of him winning the belt will be crushed and they'll blame Vince for being outta touch for not putting the strap on non English speaking swing machine.

Pre-taped = meh.

Although, that isn't the sole reason. The reason is that the show has been consistently bland for far too long, and a lot of fans are giving up hope. They're going to need to change things up if they ever want to regain the recent loss in viewership.

Raw is Bore.

Don't worry The Roman Reigns Experience® is just about here

"I'm gonna take out that 'B', and at Survivor Series it's just going to be me and that 'C'".

Working around that PG rating like a goddamned wizard. Bravo Paige. That was clever.

Back