PWD 248: The Roman Reigns Experience® Is Now Open

"I'm gonna take out that 'B', and at Survivor Series it's just going to be me and that 'C'".

Working around that PG rating like a goddamned wizard. Bravo Paige. That was clever.

Very solid. Best divas promo in a while and it lasted all of 30 seconds.

Wow, that crowd was DEAD during that match.

#Divasrevolution

lol'd at natty with the glasses tapping out

so Barrett and Sheamus officially buddies now

I'm absolutely shocked that another Pride legend got caught cheating.

Hilarious if it's credible

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the plan for season two of Lucha Underground is to go further into the direction of the supernatural stories. This is something the producers have discussed. Their long-term plan is to create a super babyface and monster heels to spin off into possible movies. The goal is to recreate something like the El Santo genre of movies, with Rey Mysterio most likely in the Santo role.

Wayne Rooney is over.

The butthurt is going to be pretty good on Monday when Roman punches Cesaro in the face and wins in about 15 minutes. All the smarks fantasy scenario's of him winning the belt will be crushed and they'll blame Vince for being outta touch for not putting the strap on non English speaking swing machine.

for real, the fuck did wwe pair him up against cesaro? haha, its like they want him to get booed or some shit. should be a good match though

Time for Kane/Show/Henry to retire. You won't be missed. Undertaker also!

Um dudes, twat means idiot in English. Same as *** means a cigarette.

yeah, why anyone is surprised that guys like cro cop, anderson, wanderlei, etc popped is amazing.

really nice matches tonight

Cesaro with the roll up

Barrett got bitchslapped by Rooney lmao

[YT]1mHTbiubFHM[/YT]

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the plan for season two of Lucha Underground is to go further into the direction of the supernatural stories. This is something the producers have discussed. Their long-term plan is to create a super babyface and monster heels to spin off into possible movies. The goal is to recreate something like the El Santo genre of movies, with Rey Mysterio most likely in the Santo role.

I would watch the shit out of that if I got the English version.

did breeze just call renee ugly???
oh heyyyyyyyllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nooooooooooooo

That could work as long as they kept kayfabe.

I like Breeze and think he has the tools to be a star. But if he wants to be taken seriously he's going to need to drop the tassles.

If they can pull it off that actually sounds kind of cool.

did breeze just call renee ugly???
oh heyyyyyyyllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nooooooooooooo

The Breeze doesn't swing that way, if you catch my drift...

breeze will be fandangone in a few months

Poor Cro Cop, he just wanted to bang. They don't let him bang tho

Cro Cop? Sadly I'm not surprised. Dude's way past his prime and should have called it quits ages ago.

yeah, dude just loves to fight though. crazy to think how many boxing/kickboxing/mma fights he's been in

The bracket is pretty obvious that it's going to come down to roman and ambrose at survivor series and deans gonna take trips offer and turn on roman.

The bracket is pretty obvious that it's going to come down to roman and ambrose at survivor series and deans gonna take trips offer and turn on roman.

You didn't see Kalisto at the bottom of the bracket? Him and Neville are going all the way.

Said every neckbeard ever.

how dare u state the obvious. too bad we won't have our shield triple threat title match at mania anymore cuz of seths injury

You didn't see Kalisto at the bottom of the bracket? Him and Neville are going all the way.

Said every neckbeard ever.

Lol yea. Lets just all be glad that cena's name wasn't on there and wwe is gonna run with the opportunity to build new stars by doing this. Plus heel ambrose is gonna be bad ass, unless we're all wrong and the start of raw was swerve and roman turns heel.

Back