PWD 267: GI Joe Wrestling Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Am I fucking going over?" -Drizzy

Damn, Coach puts talent over in the first 15 seconds. Say what you will about Coach, but the guy is a polished presenter (which is obviously why he works at ESPN), and if he isn't retained at ESPN the WWE should try to bring him back into the fold for more 'serious' stuff like this. I thought they could/would use Scott Stanford for a similar role, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'd rather see Coach do the weekly interviews than Cole, unless the interview is a joke one. Also, I loved how Brock said the most physically demanding championship of his was the NCAA one.

LMAO

Hogan's a PoS. End of story. He's a liar and a racist and I'd have more respect for him if he wore those characteristics like he wore the red and yellow, BROTHER!

In regards to SS '93. The most likely scenario is Vince cooked up Bret/Hogan with Bret going over. Clears it with Bret before clearing it with Hogan. Hogan gets wind, runs to Vince, tells him he won't job to a vanilla midget. Vince acquiesces. Bret gets wind that Hogan won't job to him at SummerSlam and confronts Hogan. Hogan pulls Bret into Vince's office and Vince pulls the ol' "you thought you heard that I said you're going over Hogan to win back the WWF Title at SummerSlam but I never said that" classic Vince speak.

Rinse and repeat that for Bret with Jake The Snake in '92 and Warrior in '93.

"I understand that you thought I said you'd be going over Hogan to win the WWF title at SummerSlam, Bret, but I clearly said that you'd be wrestling Doink to a no contest. I can see how you'd make that mistake. No hard feelings."

Can someone find the YouTube video where Vince reveals himself as the actual owner of the WWE?

I've only found this one really:

]

Obviously, Vince doesn't say that he is the owner. LOL, the one cop grabs his gun after Vince pushes him, man they worked me good here when I was 11.

Never knew Vince did a big reveal that he was the owner
Who the hell didnt know that in 1997

Every Austin pop from 1997-1999 seem like the loudest pops ever.

That Grado bit on TNA last night was hilarious
Odarg The Great sounds like a comic book character
Hope they go with this for a minute

This doesn't get enough love as one of the best damn Wrestlemania entrances of all time

tumblr_n2j7yayzgw1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back