PWD 268: 410 days to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember what I had for lunch last week.

Ralph_Wiggum.png

According to Heretic, you must be a neckbeard if you remember what Pro Wrestling was like before John Cena.

So you have to be a neckbeard to remember something you watched in 1997?

For acting like getting events that happened two months apart mixed up, was equal to mixing up the Kennedy assassination, with the Lincoln assassination, yeah, you're a neckbeard.

You're dropping from Cleveland Browns to Detroit Lions with posts like this

Where's your tried and true rap battle gif? That's totally one of your own jokes that you would laugh at.

According to Heretic, you must be a neckbeard if you remember what Pro Wrestling was like before John Cena.

I don't think neckbeards were in style with the IWC back then. I remember it was mostly being super skinny with a lisp.

The Barrett news don't surprise me. I can't recall a more blatant act of fuckery to nix someone's characters as BNB. He was getting crazy over and they took absolutely everything away that was cool about that gimmick.

Hard to believe you can do anything after that scam.

So is the E still considering "revealing" Sister Abigail? I thought I remember that being kicked around in a previous PWD.

Really hope Braun gets a huge push here soon, would like to see him in the mix for the title. That guy is a presence, don't remember the last time I've seen a big guy like that, not only is he menacing, but he's pretty agile. They should have AJ Styles job to him and then put him in the mix to face Triple H at mania.

Really hope Braun gets a huge push here soon, would like to see him in the mix for the title. That guy is a presence, don't remember the last time I've seen a big guy like that, not only is he menacing, but he's pretty agile. They should have AJ Styles job to him and then put him in the mix to face Triple H at mania.

Sounds like something I would post on rustle forum to rile up the neckbeards.

If you don't know who Pelas is, you're probably not using the internet.

First I am seeing of her. I think she is quite neat.:)

So you have to be a neckbeard to remember something you watched in 1997?

You're dropping from Cleveland Browns to Detroit Lions with posts like this

Depends on the level of detail.

Sounds like something I would post on rustle forum to rile up the neckbeards.
You have my permission to copy/past and add your own sprinle to it, just make sure you send me the link to the thread, I want to see that place burn to the ground.

Braun is a big guy who Vince likes, he's already doomed

Started talking shit about Charlottes looks in a thread and I'm getting crucified for it, bunch of ugly dudes fapping to Photoshopped pics of that wench.

mucho gracias.

I will admit they've been harder to rile up than I thought. I did get an infraction already tho, which was messed up. Basically some in a thread said they wouldn't have sexual relations with Charlotte and I said he smelled like a virgin. His response was that my breath smelled like penis, to which I replied "did you hear that one playing call of duty?" and then I got an infraction.

You know your supposed "zingers" suck, when you have to re-post them in an effort to convince yourself that people just must have missed your comedic brilliance.

"C'mon fellas, laugh at my joke!"

Pathetic.

**Looks at the likes posts got in old thread.

Don't ever change, Heretic.

I can't remember what I had for lunch last week.

Ralph_Wiggum.png

Thats why i have a hard time talking about favorite matches and moments. It all just kinda blends in my mind and gets mixed up. I tend to remember the story better than the match in most cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back