Theme:

@RR

New Ocean Wisdom dropped, and it looks like he's a fan! :D

This thread is definitely fake and gay

Gay Theme

ReRe Theme

Wtf call my shit gay then play Volbeat.LOL

REreRE theme

You might know more about wrestling than me but your Taste in music is just terrible. Your music has low energy Im trying to make the Wf great again. You think you got songs I got all the songs I got the best songs

Wtf call my shit gay then play Volbeat.LOL

REreRE theme

You might know more about wrestling than me but your Taste in music is just terrible. Your music has low energy Im trying to make the Wf great again. You think you got songs I got all the songs I got the best songs

lol this fake ass 1980s Punk lookin shit. Halestorm goes harder than this

REreREre theme

I dedicate this to the Notorious one.

Also, Struggle is up 20-18 so far.

lol this fake ass 1980s Punk lookin shit. Halestorm goes harder than this

1 Thats called psychobilly and its a lot better than that angst ridden numetal you seem fond of.

2 halestorm is garbage and it isnt about how hard anything hits unless your a meathead

3 You posted korn man why dont you just go full on gay boy and bust out some linkin park

4 rererere theme

Your move rudypoo

I'm apparently in a Hip Hop mood tonight, so my hearts not in the game, I'm just hanging out in my own corner watching the squabble.

1 Thats called psychobilly and its a lot better than that angst ridden numetal you seem fond of.

2 halestorm is garbage and it isnt about how hard anything hits unless your a meathead

3 You posted korn man why dont you just go full on gay boy and bust out some linkin park

4 rererere theme

Your move rudypoo

rerererere theme

Stitches???

Consider this round 10-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back