PWD 338: Japamania Is Running Wild!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Fucking millennial marines, haze those sacks of crap into shape. :D

On the Real dude , we split up into multiple groups this morning , because some of the Instructors were running MCMAP courses. So I said fuck it give me the guys that were to lazy to sign up , after 40 mins they were dying. I fucking did the work outs with them , circuits of Pull ups , push ups , sprints and Burpees, with quick breaks to catch their breaths , nooooope they were hurting and the Youngest guy was 6 years Younger than me. I blame video games and bad parenting.

For the worse, ever since they pushed your boy.

You need a star kid, Causals don't care about booking, they want star power

They pushed Punk by having him lose to HHH and barely main eventing? I wonder what you call the Reigns push over the last two years then.
{<diva}

At least you finally have realized that Roman ain't a star going by your own logic..

On the Real dude , we split up into multiple groups this morning , because some of the Instructors were running MCMAP courses. So I said fuck it give me the guys that were to lazy to sign up , after 40 mins they were dying. I fucking did the work outs with them , circuits of Pull ups , push ups , sprints and Burpees, with quick breaks to catch their breaths , nooooope they were hurting and the Youngest guy was 6 years Younger than me. I blame video games and bad parenting.

Yeah, these video games are killing kids. My step brother is 21 and dropped out of college and now all he does is play video games. I got my kids in sports early, put my oldest boy in wrestling a week after his 5th birthday, they play baseball, wrestle and do Tae Kwon Do. Probably going to put them in gymnastics here soon too

I think Cass will be the guy to beat Lesnar, just not sure if it will be as soon as this coming WM. Maybe the following one. I see Brock chucking Enzo down a flight of stairs and maybe even punching Carmella in the hooha. Then Big Cass stands tall, takes some beatings, and finally goes over.

Roman doesn't need to beat Brock. It won't have the same bump for him that Cass would get out of it. It would make Cass. Roman is already made. Roman should be going on his own heel tear and then beat Cass after Cass beats Brock. Then you've got a really strong monster heel and a really strong face that fits into WWE's "big guy" fetish. Everybody wins.

I think Big E will be a champion, especially if they keep the brand split, but he won't be the guy to beat Brock.

LOL at "everybody wins" from a Big Cass main event match...
[<diva4}

I'm glad the title is hideous, just adds more prestige to the Lunatic Era

tumblr_ocalo01UaO1upyijro1_500.jpg

That one looks just as bad..

Yeah, these video games are killing kids. My step brother is 21 and dropped out of college and now all he does is play video games. I got my kids in sports early, put my oldest boy in wrestling a week after his 5th birthday, they play baseball, wrestle and do Tae Kwon Do. Probably going to put them in gymnastics here soon too

Capitalize on that Olympic Craze . Good for you man , my Buddy in Oregon is raising his young ones right too , running 5ks and Obstacle races as a family .

Put them In ballet they will become uber confident have great posture and be on a path to crush puss that few ever get on

What's with the Cass hype all of a sudden? I know he's big, and Vince probably loves him, but he's got a loooong way to go, before he's in the conversation with Brock.

Well 6"5 Orton couldn't touch Brock so 7"0 Cass will surely have a better chance!
<9>

Capitalize on that Olympic Craze . Good for you man , my Buddy in Oregon is raising his young ones right too , running 5ks and Obstacle races as a family .

yeah, when I used to wrestle my coaches would praise gymnastics. I never did it because I was a dumb kid and thought it was "gay", but those dudes are legit athletes and their stuff carries over to other sports.

You know what would've made the crowd pop for the belt, instead of hating it so much, they couldn't even concentrate on the match?

Winged Eagle. Should've gone old school. Crowd would've gone nuts for it.

You know what would have made people stop complaining about a belt? An actual good match with a good storyline behind it..

yeah, when I used to wrestle my coaches would praise gymnastics. I never did it because I was a dumb kid and thought it was "gay", but those dudes are legit athletes and their stuff carries over to other sports.

Yeah and Barring Injury , that type of body control and functional strength sets up your health for an outstanding base.

Dean is a rich man's poor man's Duke "The Dumpster" Droese

What explanation is there? He's the one getting booed, he's the one who isn't doing shit to get himself cheered (Like Owens, Rollins, AJ/The Club etc). That's what makes him the better heel, you're not supposed to give a shit about them. Especially in this time of kayfabe being all but dead.

Do you not see the cognitive dissonance?

"Jericho's not an effective bad guy, he doesn't get as much of a crowd reaction. Kevin Owens is the better bad guy, people like him!"

Except for the fact that more people cheer Jericho then boo him due to his comedy act.. Where's the Heel part?

LOLSmigg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back