PWD 349: "He'll never fight!"

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't think dana is happy w/ werdum after that fight + the shenaningans w/ edmund. have stipe fight the winner of velasquez/barnett

I wish Arlovski still had it in him. I wanna see him as champion again for the nostalgia.

Not a great PPV overall.
Browne/Werdum could have saved the card they were supposed to be the hard hitting HW battle that would steal the show and it did not. They let us all down.

It was mostly brutal and I only watched the main card. Punk/Gall and Reem/Stipe is all I can remember.

Faber got outclassed. Punk got outclassed which was expected. Browne looked like shit and Werdum looked like he didn't give a fuck. Brownes coach is classless. Reem Stipe was fun.

Post fight stuff was great though.

There was a boxing match a few years ago where one guy kept punching the other guy in the dick. Multiple times. Finally he did it and the other guy dropped and the ref called it a TKO. The interviewer blasted the ref. The ref didn't want to answer about his obvious blown call and was like, "You know, I can't really comment right now. I'd need to see it again," and he interrupts with "Oh great, we've got the replays right here."

all the fights were terrible

thank god football is tomorrow

Browne/Werdum could have saved the card they were supposed to be the hard hitting HW battle that would steal the show and it did not. They let us all down.

Werdum looked off and Browne did nothing really at all. I really hate Browne' s coach, guy is scum.

Werdum looked off and Browne did nothing really at all. I really hate Browne' s coach, guy is scum.

Edmund's like an Armenian Harvey Whippleman.

Damn, Punk lost, but I still get to eat this ass

3e7c0c6d-6d7b-4e8d-a5d9-dce08d34b29e_zps9u7mtv30.jpg

#hotasianwife

And if you think you can steal my #hotasianwife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back