PWD 358: Deal With It

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's brets own fault he's a fucked up mentally and as physically as he is he should have told wcw he had a concussion and needed time off to heal up. So once again bret screwed bret!

There aren't any pills out there to make your dick bigger.

{<hhh]

Layla was hot.

Layla-in-pink-outfits.jpg

yfujlbt.gif

tumblr_nsfkcuKzRo1tszqifo1_250.gif

5Q3T7mV.gif

I'm watching WM 26. This MITB match is a very strange assortment of guys.

Bret is the reason vince pushed owen so hard to do things he didn't want to do (blue blazer) when he was there by himself because bret couldnt suck it the fuck up and play ball!

My mom has been staying with me the past month and I get home and she's drinking out of my Darth Vader cup, if it was anyone else I would of dropped them right there.

My mom has been staying with me the past month and I get home and she's drinking out of my Darth Vader cup, if it was anyone else I would of dropped them right there.

Somebody stole my Starbucks re-usable cup with the red design on it. It's been gone since May or so. My mother denies it. My sister denies. It was probably my MIL. I'm pretty pissed about it. It had sentimental value.

Somebody stole my Starbucks re-usable cup with the red design on it. It's been gone since May or so. My mother denies it. My sister denies. It was probably my MIL. I'm pretty pissed about it. It had sentimental value.

I can interrogate your MIL if you want?

You know, guys, people tell you that Jack Swagger won MITB at WrestleMania and you kind of laugh it off and say, "Can you imagine?" like when Chael was asked about Browne becoming HW champion. But then you watch it. Then you sit down and watch WM 26 and you realize, "Holy mother of God, Jack Swagger won MITB at WrestleMania!" It's a thing that happened. There's no pill to cure it.

I can interrogate your MIL if you want?

I appreciate the offer, but there's a good chance she no longer even realizes she did it. I could see her taking it (without asking) leaving it in her car for two months, then stumbling upon it and it's all moldy so she throws it away. Never stopping to ask whether it might be important to someone besides her self-absorbed self.

Speaking of interrogation, we had an insurgent in the back of one our tracs, me and my bro are trying to get information out of him but we aren't getting anything. Our Gunny says,"I'll handle this boys" and proceeds to scream like a maniac in Russian at this piece of shit and then my other bro who just happens to also speak Russian starts doing the same. The motherfucker shits himself and Gunny leaves and says, "my work here is done". I was all like:

{<doc}

I appreciate the offer, but there's a good chance she no longer even realizes she did it. I could see her taking it (without asking) leaving it in her car for two months, then stumbling upon it and it's all moldy so she throws it away. Never stopping to ask whether it might be important to someone besides her self-absorbed self.

Alright, I'm here if you need me.

I had a mmpr cup with a cool ass bendy straw as a kid and my cousin stole it! I got him back though gave his ass a diamond cutter in the kiddie pool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back