PWD 390: Bug lives matter

Do you hate Minotauro Rex?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn it i just want to see Frankie vs Conor ffs.

There should be an "Absolutely not" option for Rex, that's how vociferous I am in not hating him.

There should be an "Absolutely not" option for Rex, that's how vociferous I am in not hating him.
That option will be available once you convince your people to liberate women's ejaculations and their rights to sit on faces.

giphy.gif

First day post serious break up, perhaps final, and I drank a lot of beer, met somebody new, got a booty call that made me laugh but got me happy, slept like a baby for the first time in months. Waiting for the depression to kick in. I do need to go snowboarding :)

Tonight I'll watch some shitty film with the new friend.

FREEDOM!

I may even watch some Total Divas!

nah, conor's win still stands (which leaves aldo with nothing), he just gave up the strap. if anything aldo gets the winner of this fight.
Actually they are saying Aldo is the (paper ) champion , this fight is for the (paper) interm championship (never thought that would be a thing) and then there will be a future fight to unite the two (paper) championships.

{<Mcgoat}

Worst mascot in a long time.

I voted no in the poll because Ember Moon is perfectly thicc and I fucks with that.

<8>

I voted YES in the poll!!!!!!! I hate Star Wars AND Rex!!!! bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}

Full heel turn initiated! Gotta get that HHH "Title Reign of Terror" nuclear heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back