Rules:

1. You know what that means.
2. Feel the glow
3. John Cena wifed the bitch lmao

Mascots:

Theme:

@RR @D.R.H.

the one true first

I think the one thing we can agree on is that Orton/Wyatt was a disaster. The only plus is that Bray finally got a proper dark Mania entrance after four attempts (all basically pure jobs).

To me, the most memorable matches were the Aries/Neville, AJ/Shane, Brock/Goldberg, Ladder match, and Reigns/Taker which was memorable for the wrong reasons. HHH/Rollins was underwhelming after a really good build. Everthing was good-to-okay with the exception of Bray/Randy which really fell flat, and Taker/Roman which has been discussed already.

I'd say the card was a solid B.

ill attend Mania when it's in Las Vegas at the new Raiders facility. until then ill be watching on the couch unless good brother @RR hooks me and the hootskis up

I think the one thing we can agree on is that Orton/Wyatt was a disaster. The only plus is that Bray finally got a proper dark Mania entrance after four attempts (all basically pure jobs).
A tale of two manias. First half was solid. Second half was very disjointed. Goldberg Brock was good tho

To me, the most memorable matches were the Aries/Neville, AJ/Shane, Brock/Goldberg, Ladder match, and Reigns/Taker which was memorable for the wrong reasons. HHH/Rollins was underwhelming after a really good build. Everthing was good-to-okay with the exception of Bray/Randy which really fell flat, and Taker/Roman which has been discussed already.

I'd say the card was a solid B.
Agreed. The last 2 matches really brought the ending way down. I put on a PPV from 2004 to get the taste out of my mouth. Cena/Angle and Jericho/Christian are the two main matches.

Trips/Rollins was my biggest letdown. I didn't hate the match exactly but from a storyline standpoint it didn't make sense to have a strategic 30 minute grind of a match. Should've been a balls to the wall 10-15 minute brawl with Seth's intensity dialed up to 11 finally getting his hands on Triple H. It was solid but it had potential to be so much more.

Agreed. It was a typical HHH match, I am sure Alvarez will go off about that but whatever it'll make me laugh.

That end of a Era match between Taker and HHH should have been the last match for both of them.

Why did everyone turn green?

Or have you been all along and I am just oblivious?

I think lts safe to say that the winner tonight was Nikki Bella.

That end of a Era match between Taker and HHH should have been the last match for both of them.
I enjoyed Trips role in 30 and the match with Sting at 31 was a fun nostalgia gimmick but these last two just haven't worked and he's with two of the top talents on the roster. He thinks he's Taker where just wrestling him at Mania is enough to get you over when it's no where near the same thing.

I think lts safe to say that the winner tonight was Nikki Bella.
Must be a big relief to no longer have to worry about that whole "career thing" anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back