PWD 448: Can There Be Peace In Our Lifetime?

Should I take Bubba off Ignore.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stand-up-bass-methods.png

And when your love runs cold
and youre left standing all alone
shut your mouth
dont cry for me

Why can't Gutter Chris make a damn thread? You people are spineless.

Vince VOice

I wanna hear that michibilly and see sexy fatties DAMNIT

Lawyers. You new what I meant
Jack off to fatties and listen to shit music on your own time son, this is PWD business.

Why can't Gutter Chris make a damn thread? You people are spineless.

Nah dude its just a thing.

They make fun of me for being punk as fuck

I mock them for bad taste

Its fun

I didnt drop it cuz I had to I dropped it cuz socrates already made a poll and I was being a gent.

Seconded the person last night who said Prichard's cornette podcast is gold. Listening to it now and it's some of the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Nah dude its just a thing.

They make fun of me for being punk as fuck

I mock them for bad taste

Its fun

I didnt drop it cuz I had to I dropped it cuz socrates already made a poll and I was being a gent.

tumblr_onw9d8utHu1s05wxzo1_400.gif

#WhyNotGutterChris
#WhyNotJinder
The reasons are similar.

Though I bet even with his lack of showering and filthy hair/beard, Chris does not smell as Ripe as an Jinder.

stand-up-bass-methods.png

And when your love runs cold
and youre left standing all alone
shut your mouth
dont cry for me

is that a stand-up bass (don't know the proper name)? one of my skinhead buddies used to rip on those things. that and the drums.

is that a stand-up bass (don't know the proper name)? one of my skinhead buddies used to rip on those things. that and the drums.

Yea thought it looked cool like that. I actually dont know if it has a proper name I also know it as the stand up

All that shit i was just posting with the cars and the ghouls is all stand up stuff

Yea thought it looked cool like that. I actually dont know if it has a proper name I also know it as the stand up

All that shit i was just posting with the cars and the ghouls is all stand up stuff
Congrats, you're officially a skinhead.

And @moonwolf <bball1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back