PWD 506: Say Goodbye to Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had to say Trips, Brock and Roman because he doesn't know anyone of the other jobbers on the roster

Trips vs Rocky in 2018
<KingstonFrown>

I guess Roman will win the Elimination Chamber to get into the main event. What's the point of the Rumble anymore?

We sanctioned now and it counts.

PWD where the Big Dawgs with Big Dicks play (not with themselves).

Did they change it again ?

Originally didn't count, then when we got our own sub and they did the forum change they did count ... then they stopped counting again. So you're saying we're now counting again ?

edit/update:

aaand nope, this didn't raise my post count

Roman is going to pull a 60s Celtics and main event 8 straight Wrestlemanias.

He had to say Trips, Brock and Roman because he doesn't know anyone of the other jobbers on the roster

Trips vs Rocky in 2018
<KingstonFrown>
Kofi vs rocky vs Bray Wyatt in a strap four corners match

Hogan gonna Dianabol outta retirement, kick at 2, hulk up and get superman punched for a clean 3 in the middle next year

Originally didn't count, then when we got our own sub and they did the forum change they did count ... then they stopped counting again. So you're saying we're now counting again ?

edit/update:

@TheStruggle is a liar.

EXPOSED!!!

Rocky should've mentioned his close personal friend KO.

I don't believe for one goddamn second that Rocky was looking up indy wrestlers on youtube

I will not be made a fool of, Rock.
images

edit/update:

@Tachy @D.R.H. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back