• Michael Myers

• Freddy Krueger

• Jason Vorhees

• Leatherface

• Pinhead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems like that post wraps it up and she's on to something else. I don't see her working indy shows and taking bumps with Brian Kendrick at 33 in hopes of another run. Especially when should could just model instead for the same living.
Agreed. Maybe come back in a managers role, but those are very few now days (which is stupid in my opinion).

NXT is getting a little more interesting.

Who among us couldn't forgive the man that gave up on you for your first failure, screwed you out of a championship and tried to permenantly destroy your already injured knee

Not to mention the guy who put your wife out of commission for 7 months

Steph and HHH are dorks and Shane is very close with Kevin Dunn. We are forever fucked.

I hope Disney makes an offer they can't refuse soon. It can't get anymore PG then it already is. Maybe PC but at this point, new blood and a new look is badly needed.

Fuck it.

This thread went to shit pretty quickly. New PWD record!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

22894178_10210292790138227_2242928063258246108_n.jpg

Steph and HHH are dorks and Shane is very close with Kevin Dunn. We are forever fucked.

I hope Disney makes an offer they can't refuse soon. It can't get anymore PG then it already is. Maybe PC but at this point, new blood and a new look is badly needed.

Fuck it.
Steph is just as much of a sociopath as Vince is. She needs WWE in her life. It’s her identity. She can’t be reasoned with or bought. Settle in pal cause we’re in it for the long haul

If Verlander doesn’t threaten a sponsor and say he’s getting on top of his wife tonight then what’s the point of winning a World Series

giphy.gif

Steph is just as much of a sociopath as Vince is. She needs WWE in her life. It’s her identity. She can’t be reasoned with or bought. Settle in pal cause we’re in it for the long haul

Triple H too. NXT fucking sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back