PWD 513: Botchfish's arms are stronger than his legs

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That might have been the smoothest super kick to pin transition I've ever seen.

The guy has got mad athletic ability, but I am not so sure about his gimmick yet.

Yes, he was totally annoying on Tough Enough.

This is the first I've seen of him since the show. He's about 1,000 times better than I expected him to be. He seems to be buying into it and having fun. Not sure it will work on Raw or SD, but I'm enjoying it so far.

This has been a really good match.
Only watched one of Black's match before, no knowledge of this storyline or Black Goldust and they've told me the story from the very beginning so I didn't have to. That's good wrestling.

This is the first I've seen of him since the show. He's about 1,000 times better than I expected him to be. He seems to be buying into it and having fun. Not sure it will work on Raw or SD, but I'm enjoying it so far.

Yeah, I did not expect this match to be this good. I thought it would be more one sided in favor of Black.

The finish was very Dunn-ish though damn it!

That was surprisingly enjoyable. I want to see more of both of them. Great match.

Great match. Shoddy camera work on the finish.

Velveteen Dream is gonna be a star! What a great match! A Black Vs Cole feud over the NXT Title would be great.

Black went over, Dream got his respect, they put on a great match. Excellent booking to make each get over.

i think both came out as starts in that match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back