PWD 519: Top guys do top guy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well check out his NJPW matches online. He moves well for a large man
As good as Harper? Dude has to be one of the most underutilized big men the WWE has. At least underutilized in what he can do.

Wait, is Elgin that dude that was in a 3 on 3 Tag Team match like a month ago where he would start with a powerslam, flip the dude into a gutwrench and just kept deadlifting them repeatedly?

Big Gay Rex and Mrs. Big Gay Rex have jungle fever?

5aFCteu.gif

<DCrying>

Wait, is Elgin that dude that was in a 3 on 3 Tag Team match like a month ago where he would start with a powerslam, flip the dude into a gutwrench and just kept deadlifting them repeatedly?
Harper is money

Rex bringing the thread down with a jobber level post about some rapist indie bum.

I gotta save the day. Thats what #franchiseplayers do.

So lets talk about a legend. Lets give respect to an all time great.

Like this post if you wish Steve Austin would return to feud with Kurt Angle for GM of Raw, but under the Ringmaster gimmick

As good as Harper? Dude has to be one of the most underutilized big men the WWE has. At least underutilized in what he can do.
I'd argue he's the most underutilized talent they have period. He's totally a guy I could see prime Cornette being a mouthpiece for
"And that's why Luke Harper is gonna lead the charge for Camp Cornette against Roman Reigns!"

<{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}>

CLnD4joWoAESfeY.jpg

jWP2YjY.gif

CTxpMDJUwAAI1Ln.jpg

8ef1831b139a2e536bfa4875989975f3a4abfc0f_hq.jpg

That's all I got to this bullshit "franchiseplayer" shtick.

I'd argue he's the most underutilized talent they have period. He's totally a guy I could see prime Cornette being a mouthpiece for
"And that's why Luke Harper is gonna lead the charge for Camp Cornette against Roman Reigns!"
I just can't get over how well he can move in the ring for a guy of his size.

Heat Wave 98 and Starcade we’re both great too. Survivor Series, WM as well.

Educate me, I’m out
The correct answer is Heatwave 98. It took you 5 guesses but good job either way, especially when the jobbers of this thread were too busy discussing rapists to try to move up the card

The correct answer is Heatwave 98. It took you 5 guesses but good job either way, especially when the jobbers of this thread were too busy discussing rapists to try to move up the card

Heat Wave was the GOAT ECW PPV for sure, but Summer Slam that year was amazing.

Just watched Taker and the Brood hang Bossman from the cell. LTR completely no-sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back