PWD 521: Network TV killed the NXT Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, here I was at work at an insurance company and missed all the insurance talk. Lol.

Anyways, Lana as the ravishing Russian is not overrated. Her outfits and attitude gave her a bunch of bonus points.

Non-Ravishing Russian Lana is merely an uncoordinated blonde in the ring that the wwe has had a lot of over the years. Plus if you’ve seen her on total divas, she’s retarded.

Anyways, Lana as the ravishing Russian is not overrated. Her outfits and attitude gave her a bunch of bonus points.

Non-Ravishing Russian Lana is merely an uncoordinated blonde in the ring that the wwe has had a lot of over the years. Plus if you’ve seen her on total divas, she’s retarded.

This. When she took herself seriously she was a damn 11/10.

She's still hot but seeing the real Lana as basically every other twenty something blonde is pretty disappointing and takes away from her appeal. She's only a 9.8/10 now

Ya man. Something's not right
<DCrying>

Use your communist healthcare and go get your earsies checked out dude. You dont wanna have ear problems if you can avoid it

Mine are a mess from shows and guns and all but positive as I age im going to be having problems hearing loss and hearing aids

Hey guys.

I've been thinking something. I think it would be great if Tatanka returned at the Rumble like he did a few years ago and feuded with other foreigners like Nakamura and GOATder Mahal.

Like this post if you want Tatanka to return again

Also like this post if you wish WWE would do more foreign sounds in the beginning of themes like this one for character distinction. For example, if Nakamura said "sushi ching chong ding dong" before his theme starts

shut the hell up

Hey guys.

I've been thinking something. I think it would be great if Tatanka returned at the Rumble like he did a few years ago and feuded with other foreigners like Nakamura and GOATder Mahal.

Like this post if you want Tatanka to return again

Also like this post if you wish WWE would do more foreign sounds in the beginning of themes like this one for character distinction. For example, if Nakamura said "sushi ching chong ding dong" before his theme starts

To further touch on the second part of this post.....

Why does Jinder not have terrorist dialect in the beginning of his theme like Hassan did? Smh cmon WWE

had to unfollow rocky on twitter

a sad day

Get to go see the new star wars in a double feature in about half an hour.

Giddy like a school girl.

This. When she took herself seriously she was a damn 11/10.

She's still hot but seeing the real Lana as basically every other twenty something blonde is pretty disappointing and takes away from her appeal. She's only a 9.8/10 now
What do you the "real" Lana?

Get to go see the new star wars in a double feature in about half an hour.

Giddy like a school girl.
Will Kylo look strong?

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back