PWD 521: Network TV killed the NXT Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably measure power all stupid in the outback too don’t they

American Sid: This is a 1250w microwave

Aussie Sid: what the bloke is a watt mite we have 25 kerjilligah micro-wayaves down unda

Actually I was assuming he just sticks the can in the microwave. Duh! Wattage is the same all over the world, its the power points that are different.

Actually I was assuming he just sticks the can in the microwave. Duh! wattage is the same all over the world, its the power points that are different.

<KingstonFrown>

I wasn’t serious

You miss the best part about me coming down from 40 and then down 60 two weeks in a row to beat Rex and Mike.

I came 6th not bad for a foreign guy! Accepting bribes for Blake Bortles or Cam Smith now that Im out of the running.

Last edited:
I came 6th not bad for a foreign guy! Accepting bribes for Blake Bortles or Cam Smith now that Im out of the running.
Anyone takes this and Bortles will end up reverting to his mentally retarded inbred self from last season.

Anyone takes this and Bortles will end up reverting to his mentally retarded inbred self from last season.

Then take Cam hes a sure 17 pts. Bortles has been playing better the last couple of weeks though. Does this ruin FF?

You miss the best part about me coming down from 40 and then down 60 two weeks in a row to beat Rex and Mike.
Q5XN8_s-200x150.gif

Actually I was assuming he just sticks the can in the microwave. Duh! Wattage is the same all over the world, its the power points that are different.

tumblr_inline_oyghfiM41f1ua1xxc_540.gif

Struggle contact me and ill give you Cam Newton. Getting somones account banned would be payment enough!

Wow Smackdown was trash.

Bamma Special election coverage > Smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back