PWD 523: All I want for Christmas is the Royal Rumble

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a guy whose never used it is allowed too, but the guy whose used it his entire career cant because of just one incident. Ban it completely, dont give it to a roided up midcarder.
I have no issue with it being banned completely just pointing out there's a reason he's not allowed.

I still dont believe you havent seen Die Hard. You know its not an exclusive Christmas movie right?
I don’t like action movies. I haven’t seen most big action movies. Includeinflg comic book lives movises.

Maybe I’ll see if the wirfe will waychnut with me

So I got busted open hardway at work on the weekend, by a drunk Maori so mandatory 3 days off yeah !

Die Hard and Die Hard with a Vengeance are the only 2 good films in the franchise. For some reason the cardigan McClane wears in Die Hard 2 irks me.
I don't hate Die Hard 2 but it just feels like an action movie with Bruce Willis in it and not a Die Hard movie. I enjoy With A Vengance as much as I do the original

I don’t like action movies. I haven’t seen most big action movies. Includeinflg comic book lives movises.

I'm not huge into them either but the first one is a very good film, not good enough to warrant watching 28 times that I know of but pretty good.

Comic book movies are the only reason I havent Benoit people and myself.

I don't hate Die Hard 2 but it just feels like an action movie with Bruce Willis in it and not a Die Hard movie. I enjoy With A Vengance as much as I do the original

I love Die Hard with a Vengeance for its use of of When Johnny came marching home. Which is sampled in a Scooter song that i used to rave too in the early 2000s.

I love Die Hard with a Vengeance for its use of of When Johnny came marching home. Which is sampled in a Scooter song that i used to rave too in the early 2000s.

Just makes you wanna laugh to yourself as you bask in the glory of your evil plan all coming together, doesn't it?

Nattie and Charlotte really seem to dislike each other. Well Nattie is really catty!

Watching the Dudley’s vs Hardy’s 1st table match at royal rumble ‘00
King:these guys must’ve been awesome with the erector sets
Jr: there’s about to be some erection destruction
Me: {<jordan}
not even prime trish gave bubba as much hard wood as putting people through tables.

probably so, but am i the only one who doesnt like the painted on thong thing asuka has going on?

Now to devise an elaborate plan to rob a bank!
Yesterday we were an army without a country. Tomorrow we decide what country we want to buy! Fort Knox. It's for tourists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back