PWD 524: Let's hope Steph gets run over by a reindeer

Who really is Minotauro Rex?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you are a female.
tenor.gif

<17><17>
Hey fuck you, I was a stripper fucking beer chugging slightly fat piece smart ass of shit.

Now I'm a monogamous push up pull up whiskey drinking ketosis smart ass piece of shit with a 2 pack appearing.
I apologize. That was uncalled for.

Good job on your progress<PandaHi75>

I actually failed her anyway. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz (on a technicality in the syllabus that I never actually enforce)
{<jordan}
Is lakersfan changing the rules as we go along?!

Lakersfan before he fails her:

We went over the wrestling boom in one of my American culture classes in college. The professor made us watch this entire segment in the lecture as part of some toxic masculinity crap I'm sure. It was so uncomfortable to be in a room full of non-wrestling fans and having to watch that segment out of context. Hell it's uncomfortable enough as a fan in context!

We went over the wrestling boom in one of my American culture classes in college. The professor made us watch this entire segment in the lecture as part of some toxic masculinity crap I'm sure. It was so uncomfortable to be in a room full of non-wrestling fans and having to watch that segment out of context. Hell it's uncomfortable enough as a fan in context!
I would of yelled out to rip her panties off dammit! RIP THEM SHITS OFF!

Lol. Do u remember any of the responses from the prof or students?

I would have been like “classic vinny Mac”

Lol. Do u remember any of the responses from the prof or students?

I would have been like “classic vinny Mac”
I don't. I remember the whole class popped when he showed us an ECW match and Styles said something like "look at the dents in that chair!" after a couple headshots on Terry Funk

I don't. I remember the whole class popped when he showed us an ECW match and Styles said something like "look at the dents in that chair!" after a couple headshots on Terry Funk
Was the prof a fan or was he tryIng to denigrate us

Was the prof a fan or was he tryIng to denigrate us
He didn't shit all over it. It was mostly a positive lecture. I chose that topic to write my final paper on lol

I was about to flip out if someone was accusing Will Smith. That man punched out an alien goddamnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back