PWD 526: Bret vs Shawn, the final time.

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I just have a better internet connection than you or something.

I think I just like to keep my expectations at an achievable level. I aint pretty, im old and i have a shrapnel scar running the length of my left side.

I drove home from Western PA today with LTR and my dad. LTR is currently shirtless, wearing this:

wwemathhhmask__47339.1511537853.jpg

Would wear in the ER tonight! Im the King of Kings sir, Of course I can heal you!

FYI Bright is a terrible movie. And if you never played the game Shadowrun I would not watch it. Cause you will have no clue what the hell its about.

@Minotauro Rex
I have a story of comical and topical significance.

When I was 13 I went to a place called golf n stuff. Similar to where ur taking ur son tomorrow. They had this ride that was basically like bumper cars on water. U get into this round tube boat thing that floats and has a motor and bump into people. It’s ton of fun. Well I went to step into my boat tube thing and for reasons I cannot explain I just completely missed it and fell
Into the water.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Classic lakersfan. The coworkers all dusty Rhoded me @Dusty Rhodes wiiiiiiieell you do the honors for me?

{<doc}
giphy.gif

I would have thought that fight would have been further up the card tbh.

What were your boys' favorite Christmas presents?

Are they both too old for Santa at this point?

They like to think they are smart to the game, but when Christmas comes around they are still just a bunch of marks. lol

I got them a Nintendo Switch and that was their favorite. In second place was their Hulk hands.

Thats what you get for selling your entrance music

Who has the bigger head hhh or rogan?

I'm going to skip the next 2 fights because honestly who gives a fuck?

Yup, made it back about 20 minutes before the main card. Came in through my front door like:

JQzAlyw.gif
aWEo0.gif
VT7XQ.gif

I’m watching too!!!!!!!!

How was your sons bday? Sounds like fun. Did u see my funny golf n stuff story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back