PWD 526: Bret vs Shawn, the final time.

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hitman starting to his babyface comeback now, brothers.

Put Benoit in the poll ffs.

Benoit would lick both of their sacks if they asked him to. He was an even bigger mark than Bret and wasn't nearly as talented.

Benoit would lick both of their sacks if they asked him to. He was an even bigger mark than Bret and was nearly as talented.

More talented than both, more charisma than Bret, tougher than Shawn.

Not that I can change my Vote, what the hell is this Russia!

Benoit had charisma? And who wasn't tougher than Shawn?

The first Sin Cara? And Benoit was actually good on the mic. It was just that he was surrounded by people who were excellent on the mic. Or could shout a catchphrase that made no sense. Did anyone ever find out what the Rock was cooking? Was it special brownies that lakers likes ?

The first Sin Cara? And Benoit was actually good on the mic. It was just that he was surrounded by people who were excellent on the mic. Or could shout a catchphrase that made no sense. Did anyone ever find out what the Rock was cooking? Was it special brownies that lakers likes ?

I don't think @lakersfan45 actually likes edibles.

The only only thing tough about Shawn was his butthole when he got plowed by Vinny Mac and Pat Patterson.

Rumour has it that Sheamus is retiring because of his neck injury, which is apparently very similar to Edges.

@Batjester have you found a decent Rocket Racoon figurine in the $200 - $400. All the ones Ive seen are him and Groot.

Rumour has it that Sheamus is retiring because of his neck injury, which is apparently very similar to Edges.
Like him and Ceasaro together, but won't miss him as a singles guy.

if true, I'm happy he did the tag run and got some fans back on side before bowing out. He got a lot of unwarranted flack beforehand imo.

@Batjester have you found a decent Rocket Racoon figurine in the $200 - $400. All the ones Ive seen are him and Groot.
Got an older Legends set that had Rocket, Starlord, Drax, and Groot in a pot.

I have some GREAT Heroclix pieces of Rocket, including one with him in Iron Man's armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back