PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WWe should do house shows where they pick a legendary wrestler and everyone wrestles as different versions of said legend . Shit would be a hoot

I still pop when Men on a Mission come out as Doinks

@SocraticMethod Giants looking a little decent today. I actually will call it now, they will win at least 10 next season.

Didn’t realize we had 21 people go out for the season with injuries. Can only get better from this abortion of a season

Last edited:
Watched the 95 Rumble last night. Pam Anderson looked like she wanted NOTHING to do with any of the event or HBK lol

Watched the 95 Rumble last night. Pam Anderson looked like she wanted NOTHING to do with any of the event or HBK lol
Iirc Big Kev said she was a sweetheart but she wasn’t a fan and had no idea what was going on

I don't drink.

If you did, you'd probably end up in some dreary hotel or latrine, with an expired Visa, having paid well over the odds to be peed on by an Apache transvestite.

Iirc Big Kev said she was a sweetheart but she wasn’t a fan and had no idea what was going on

There was one moment when the camera was on her and she pointed for them to go back to the action lol.

Her facial expressions are hilarious though when HBK won.

They are. They always are. They find a way to take all the guys you like and make them shitty and never put them over

Least thats how i feel bout it

Sometimes they manage to take guys I hate and make me do a 180 on em. Like the usos .

I hated Elias in nxt tho, but he's cool now

WWE should just go ahead and throw the bank at Cyborg. She has nothing left to do in the UFC sans fight Nunez.

Make her the new but legit Chyna

Cyborg and Nunez would be epic and the biggest women’s fight of all time if marketed right

This randomly popped up in my recommended videos. Great stuff.

JR: "Austin is pissed."

This randomly popped up in my recommended videos. Great stuff.

JR: "Austin is pissed."

Classic Dunn, going to commercial in the middle of the big spot in the match when Taker comes out

Weird hearing the glass shatter to boo’s. I don’t like it a damn bit Max!

Wasn't there also the story that Tommy Lee acted up, so he got smacked around?

Read that too but that was allegedly at Mania. Supposedly Sid restrained Lee when HBK was putting the moves on Pam. I’ve also read this story was total bs too so who knows

8oXBdLG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back