PWD 528: We're Going to WK, Jericho, Omeeega. All Night Loooong

Did Big Kenny/ Y2J put streams on computers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I didn't watch WK last night/this morning and don't intend to watch in AXS either, does that make me a complex mark, or a simple smark?

If I didn't watch WK last night/this morning and don't intend to watch in AXS either, does that make me a complex mark, or a simple smark?

It makes you nothing if you're not portraying yourself as a superfan.

<seedat>

<TheWire1>

Here's the simple mark thing from last night.

<TheWire1>

And I do not disagree, Brandi is the most beautiful woman in wrasslin.

Praise Brandi, fat be her ass, yummy be her butthole (presumably).

<TheWire1>

Brandy Rhodes became my favorite woman in wrestling last night. Don’t know what people really think of Cody, but he is working out so well because of HER.

Struggle's girl is an awful singer.

#JusticeForStruggle

So did anyone like either co main event more than the other? I think Kenny/Jericho benefitted from going on first, because they CRUSHED it. It was a little difficult to get in to Naito/Okada for about the first half because of how much of a reaction AlphaVsOmega got from me. I want to see Jericho awarded with some kind of lifetime achievement in wrestling. His work CONSTANTLY elevates others even when he is the one going over. I questioned if Jericho could hang with Kenny cardio wise, and he was sucking air Big time towards the end of the bout but he didn’t miss a step. Good on them for their match, going between The other main event and the 4 way

Last edited:
And I do not disagree, Brandi is the most beautiful woman in wrasslin.

Praise Brandi, fat be her ass, yummy be her butthole (presumably).

Her ass looked like it got fatter last night too.

kD_uUC.gif

Me at three in the morning in my living watching that:

h6E723233

My kid was watching with me eating gummy worms and he was like this with a damn gummy worm hanging out his mouth:

<{Joewithit}>

Coming from the guy that's supposedly mr uber NJPW fan, as presented to me multiple times, it's just out of character so to speak.

Don't get salty now that you've been exposed as a fraudulent cooz. And don't @ me about some dumb ish anymore. You lost your reply card.

<DisgustingHHH>

<JerryWWF>

What in the blue hell are you talking about? I say this in all seriousness...your gimmick sucks and you're a dork. Just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back