PWD 528: We're Going to WK, Jericho, Omeeega. All Night Loooong

Did Big Kenny/ Y2J put streams on computers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Big Kenny/ Y2J was good but not “avoid Sherdog for 3 days so you go in fresh and can hear JR do commentary on the axs replay” good

7/10

Big Kenny/ Y2J was good but not “avoid Sherdog for 3 days so you go in fresh and can hear JR do commentary on the axs replay” good

7/10

I’m
Watching the axs replay right now. HVe. It dvdrd. It’s strange the original announce team was good

7/10

JR and Barnett suck. Watch the original commentary on youtube and the match is 8/10 easy.

I’m
Watching the axs replay right now. HVe. It dvdrd. It’s strange the original announce team was good
JR just doesn’t have it anymore man. None of that volume or energy that I was hoping for to get me into the match
<DCrying>

JR and Barnett suck. Watch the original commentary on youtube and the match is 8/10 easy.
I think 9/10. But yeah I’m waychinf it with the jr commentary and commercials on axs. Not legit

Anyone watch the WK12 matches with Ross and Barnett commentary? I DVR'ed it.

I think 9/10. But yeah I’m waychinf it with the jr commentary and commercials on axs. Not legit

Personally, I give the match a 9/10. When Omega did the super far springboard onto those metal monitors I was like <{danawhoah}>

I thought maybe Kenny Omega is the "kid" after all and not me...

<DCrying>

Personally, I give the match a 9/10. When Omega did the super far springboard onto those metal monitors I was like <{danawhoah}>

I thought maybe Kenny Omega is the "kid" after all and not me...

<DCrying>
The entire last ten mins is superb. I

Jim “phone it in” Ross and Josh “why is even commentating this?” Barnett are not getting me into this Okada match AT ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back