Better powerbomb?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dZfJuvk.gif

Finn got caught looking lol

He was caught by surprise because he was thinking “did Sasha find some boobs?”

So, Peter Rosenberg is whining about War Machine signing with WWE.

The reason? "Their name reminds me of the guy who beat the shit out of Christy Mack! They need to change it!"

So, Peter Rosenberg is whining about War Machine signing with WWE.

The reason? "Their name reminds me of the guy who beat the shit out of Christy Mack! They need to change it!"

I could see the confusion if there were no pics posted on the announcement yesterday....but these are two massive white guys and they were shown in announcement. Whatever, he’s an idiot. There’s a reason JBL and Graves give him shit on his show on the network.

I could see the confusion if there were no pics posted on the announcement yesterday....but these are two massive white guys and they were shown in announcement. Whatever, he’s an idiot. There’s a reason JBL and Graves give him shit on his show on the network.
he didn't even know it was a tag team going off one of his tweets. thought it was just one person called war machine

@The Higher Power WOW!! This looks like a must watch
Love how he opens up the trailer by burying the fuck outta Meltzer and then it just keeps getting better
Wish I was allowed to post this in the 6:05 Facebook group, they would cry their angry Cornette worshipping eyes out at this

Braun should lose the triple threat but enter the rumble then win the rumble by tipping the whole ring over and the remaining participants falling out

@The Higher Power WOW!! This looks like a must watch
Love how he opens up the trailer by burying the fuck outta Meltzer and then it just keeps getting better
Wish I was allowed to post this in the 6:05 Facebook group, they would cry their angry Cornette worshipping eyes out at this

“This is my lahst wrestling interviewh”

Quit posting tweets I can't read you whores.

At least now we know it moves the needle.

Who dat w/ Inoki? Terry Funk?

Ehhh not necessarily, I knew a few gay guys in college and they thought boobs were cool(and all the female friends let them squeeze them). It was vaginas they said were scary and had teeth. So Balor is still a fraggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back