PWD 536: Enzo’s dick ain’t SAWFT

Who reeks more of awesomeness?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR says he wasn't sleeping, so naturally he was.

Just so everyone knows I let this happen, I could of easily got 1000th again. My fivepeat will never be surpassed and all you people should be kissing my feet to have witnessed the greatest run the PWD has ever seen. And it couldn’t of happened to a better guy!

e29oP.gif

Just so everyone knows I let this happen, I could of easily got 1000th again. My fivepeat will never be surpassed and all you people should be kissing my feet to have witnessed the greatest run the PWD has ever seen. And it couldn’t of happened to a better guy!

e29oP.gif

You're the Curt Hawkins of making threads doggie

That woman may have gotten raped but that bitch is also insane and a Snapchat cam whore drug addict.........

That woman may have gotten raped but that bitch is also insane and a Snapchat cam whore drug addict.........

Granted, I think insane is the only bad part out of that whole slate lel.

instead of arguing with people im gonna just put them on the list

tenor.gif

<{hughesimpress}>

instead of arguing with people im gonna just put them on the list

tenor.gif

<{hughesimpress}>

You need to stay out of the War Room, it's a shitty place if you actually care about things.

You need to stay out of the War Room, it's a shitty place if you actually care about things.
yeah deffo. not just there either though. if you cant display an opinion without being a dickhead, then don't?

yeah deffo. not just there either though. if you cant display an opinion without being a dickhead, then don't?

Well yeah, but especially there though. It's a vortex for all sherdog's shitty opinions. You got cats that are liable to tell you that rape is just part of marriage and shit and actually believe it. I find myself aghast at times.

The other part of that is just that people are just assholes on the internet. Anonymity has its pros and cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back