PWD 542: Walk with El Vagabundo

Who is the best member of the New Day?

• Kofi

• Xavier

• Big E

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more important question, did the 4* PAWG make an appearance and have dem titties out?

He's king of the hill and just doesn't care anymore. Plus, he tied his hands by going public.

Still has the potential to be the biggest (and worst) gamble that he's ever taken.

Where the hell was Dana Brooke for Apollo's entrance?

She's wearing a blouse under her jacket. Buttoned up to her neck. Like sending cruiserweight out there with instructions of "No flippy shit."

And I just realized that they do that on the reg, too.

surprised at the lack of husky harris chants

Who's going to the chamber? Probably thw white trailer trash looking dude with braids.

Oh, wrong chamber. My bad.

So when does Bray start wrestling in a hat?

Rawlins gonna tear up his knee again

<DCrying>
latest

Still has the potential to be the biggest (and worst) gamble that he's ever taken.
Huge risk and I think the wrong call. However, there is NO way the WWE could have continued down the path it was headed. As good as the Attitude Era was for the short term boom for wrestling, long term I think it has hurt the business.

With things getting more and more dangerous, people stopped popping for "regular" high risk moves. People became/have become numb to everything. Live sex and deaths would end up as the only thing that would get people to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back