PWD 545: Monday Night Rollins

Better Ass

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dude couple of days ago doing bicep curls on the bench press

braun_02.13.18.jpg

Two things:
First thing his tattoo on his right side looks like his chest had a stroke and his nipple is drooping.
Second thing if they said you had to fight him every day for a year to be able tongue the buttholes of your favourite divas would you?

Are there any Enzo updates?

According to Young, Dean wasn’t the only WWE Superstar vying for romance.

“I feel like everyone else was, trying to get my attention, maybe, and he was trying to play it cool,” she said. “So I didn’t know this [was Ambrose’s tactic]. And people are always perplexed, like, ‘How did you guys get together?’”

Young tried to bottle Ambrose’s quiet persona backstage and said that she began to notice that he pursued conversations with her.

“He doesn’t talk to anybody, but he always talked to me and I didn’t know because I didn’t know him prior, so I was like, ‘okay,’” she said.

However, Dean began to emerge from the crowd of potential suitors and he did this with a lost art, by 2018’s standards: the phone call.

“He was very subtle in his approach, kind of, but the thing that threw me off the most about him, which I don’t think a lot of people do these days, is he would call me. He would, like, call me. Yeah, man! Like, my phone would ring and he was still in my phone as ‘Dean Ambrose’ and he would call me,” remembered Young.
<{fry}>

He better still be in your phone as Dean Ambrose, Renee

They're working the sheets, brother. CM Punk is ALL IN. CONFIRMED

Are there any Enzo updates?

He's still fired, although, I did see a short video of Simon Gotch talking about how Enzo is "a fucking abortion", how he did things like:

- Managing to break his own leg, countering a wrist-lock, then blamed it on the canvas being loose.
- Gotch asked him "Can you take the inside-out bump", Enzo said "Oh yeah, bro. I can do that bump", Gotch not being entirely convinced, said "Leave it, it's not worth it", Enzo saying "No bro! I can do it", then he goes to do the spot, he hits his head on Gotch's chest, then spikes himself on the floor
- Lied about various things he can do, "I used to box" and Gotch described his punching as "Punches like an epileptic", "I did some MMA", but doesn't know how to apply a simple hold.

Although he claimed to be a lifelong wrestling fan, and Dusty Rhodes is his idol, he didn't know anything about Dusty's career. Dusty told a story about him and Manny Fernandez, and when Dusty finished the story, Enzo says "Bro, I can't believe Kalisto would do that!", people ask what he's talking about, and he says "Kalisto! Manny!", thinking he was talking about Manny "Kalisto" Rodriguez, and not Dusty's old tag team partner.

Last edited:
He's still fired, although, I did see a short video of Simon Gotch talking about how Enzo is "a fucking abortion", how he did things like:

- Managing to break his own leg, countering a wrist-lock, then blamed it on the canvas being loose.
- Gotch asked him "Can you take the inside-out bump", Enzo said "Oh yeah, bro. I can do that bump", Gotch not being entirely convinced, said "Leave it, it's not worth it", Enzo saying "No bro! I can do it", then he goes to do the spot, he hits his head on Gotch's chest, then spikes himself on the floor
- Lied about various things he can do, "I used to box" and Gotch described his punching as "Punches like an epileptic", "I did some MMA", but doesn't know how to apply a simple hold.

Although he claimed to be a lifelong wrestling fan, and Dusty Rhodes is his idol, he didn't know anything about Dusty's career. Dusty told a story about him and Manny Fernandez, and when Dusty finished the story, Enzo says "Bro, I can't believe Kalisto would do that!", people ask what he's talking about, and he says "Kalisto! Manny!", thinking he was talking about Manny "Kalisto" Rodriguez, and not Dusty's old tag team partner.

I love people like that, takes me back to my WCW days. People that don´t know jack shit about wrestling yet manage to get more over than 90% of the roster. It sure drives the Phil Brooks of this world nuts.

Hard times Rex is when you're at the pool or the beach with all your friends and everyone is too damn homophobic to put lotion on another man's back so you just all accept third degree sun burns. Now that's hard times daddeh!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back