PWD 545: Monday Night Rollins

Better Ass

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've discovered some horrifying news
The Lucha show I'm going to in two weeks is in a high school gym so its alcohol free and I been distraught as fuck all week about that shit
Am I gonna be able to sneak in enough liquor to keep me going through a 3 hour show?
I'd rather just drink beer so I dont get shitface stumbledrunk as a goat but that doesnt really seem like an option so I'm gonna have to go with hard alcohol
Plus Im gonna have to pregame pretty hard just to be on the safe side in case I run out of alcohol
In trying to keep their event alcohol free and family friendly these stupid promoters are forcing me to get more drunker than I wanted to be which will undoubtedly lead to me yelling obnoxious curse filled shit from my front row seat
I wonder if they will appreciate that rich delicious irony
Sounds like you need some cocaine.

Sounds like you need some cocaine.
I dont even know how many years its been since I did some coke
Scared of that shit now
Getting old is stupid

Have you seen this?
Downloaded it from XWT, gonna watch later
Supposed to have some good stories about Dr D David Schultz and
Mr T

I wonder if all the shows that were held in high school gyms back in the olden days were alcohol free
Crockett used to run a shitload of shows in high schools, surely those people needed to enjoy a beer or two as they watched the matches
I think I need to ask people on KM or Facebook, I want answers

sweet-chin-music-o.gif

That's Tye Dillinger eating that Superkick

Has anybody mentioned that braun is worse than reigns on the mic?
I don't like when he puts on his monster voice for longer than his catchphrases but lately he's been toning it down more and speaking in that North Carolina drawl. Further proving my theory that the southern accent is the most natural for professional wrestling promos.

They're working the sheets, brother. CM Punk is ALL IN. CONFIRMED

You see those reports of WWE running a 100,000 person show?? September 1 looking like a good date, brother.

<33>

I was impressed when I saw that last night. AJ is not my style as far as wrestlers go but good golly is that dude slick
Everything he does is just so damn smooth and clean. He looks like a legit athlete competing in a fight when he wrestles.

good lifting song

He reminds me of the fatbeard man-child from natural born killers that was forced to say "Mickey and Mallory Knox did it."

I know braun is legit powerful human being, btw. A lot of wrestlers have been, and he is near the top. His character does nothing for me, however. Who the actual badasses are is figured out in REAL combat sports. I need a combination of strength (30%), badassery (20%), and that outward effective personality (50%).
This is why you have dubs.

Everything he does is just so damn smooth and clean. He looks like a legit athlete competing in a fight when he wrestles.

i wasnt sold on him when he first showed up but he has really won me over. He needs to come to raw i think

I think you're in the minority here, brother

I donno, I've been a fan since his debut. Feels like they've finally done something right and it's one of the few entertaining aspects of the show for me.

I've always been a fan of the giants - it brings wrestling back to the old days where you can actually suspend your disbelief (ie: this guy could crush my skull if he wanted to)

i didnt like him when he first showed up but I think it was my hatred of bray rubbing off, since hes been on his own though the build of him has been great and hes almost always the best part of raw. It would seem with me almost every wrestler that I have ever been a fan of I usually start out by hating and get won over

I wonder if all the shows that were held in high school gyms back in the olden days were alcohol free
Crockett used to run a shitload of shows in high schools, surely those people needed to enjoy a beer or two as they watched the matches
I think I need to ask people on KM or Facebook, I want answers
I'm sure right?
They'd be smokin and shit too.

I think you're in the minority here, brother

I donno, I've been a fan since his debut. Feels like they've finally done something right and it's one of the few entertaining aspects of the show for me.

I've always been a fan of the giants - it brings wrestling back to the old days where you can actually suspend your disbelief (ie: this guy could crush my skull if he wanted to)
On the same page. I earlier said that Braun is like Reigns if WWE could competently teach talent and build characters. They just threw this weirdo on tv proper and slowly figured him out and got the audience behind him organically. Has there been a second of Roman as great, funny, cool, and badass as Braun with the double bass?

Why is Roman a face? We're supposed to boo Braun for destroying people when thats all Reigns does. Hell why does Roman have two strikes as his big moves (both usable from the same position as well)? Where is his big muscle guy move? He doesn't have a character other than being a douchebag about being the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back