PWD 555: Happy Rusev Day

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd tell her to stop sucking my dick or I'm gonna creampie your butthole

Yea thats a lot closer to the truth. And shed let you too..... Im sure she is used to dudes wanting to nut in there and every dude she gets with probably tries/has

Chris’ Reign of Terror (CRoT) has come to an end

tumblr_nkqpno0FOU1spguzko1_500.gif

id bet against you tellin her that if she was knockin on your hotel room door
As a single man, you better believe Uber Jojo would be bent over saying Mickey Mouse so fast her would spin.

That moment you say I do though, you have to priortize your family and protect your assets over some damn pussy. I woulda told that hoe to go get DP'd by Sheamus and Cesaro they're right down the hall. Then jerked it so I could think straight before I reconsidered

As a single man, you better believe Uber Jojo would be bent over saying Mickey Mouse so fast her would spin.

That moment you say I do though, you have to priortize your family and protect your assets over some damn pussy. I woulda told that hoe to go get DP'd by Sheamus and Cesaro they're right down the hall. Then jerked it so I could think straight before I reconsidered

I like to think as a married dude I be like kick rocks bitch but I am kinda grimy and dont always make the best life decisions .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back