PWD 573: Macho Madness Lives!!!

Mandy Rose or Alexa Bliss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than Mandy Rose (who is Omega level hot) you can make the argument that the hottest women on the roster are announcers (Charley and Renee).
tenor.gif

Other than Mandy Rose (who is Omega level hot) you can make the argument that the hottest women on the roster are announcers (Charley and Renee).

I will give you Charly (not literally, though, I'd keep her for myself) - she's out of this world. But while Renee is very pretty, she doesn't even come close to Becky or Bliss, imo. She's probably on par with Mella a solid level behind them, though. Mickie is still hot as hell too.

I don't know if he's celebrating marihuana day or something, but Homer is approaching Chris and Sean levels of bad in this thread. Embarrassing and sad.
You've been a little combative tonight. Did your boss peg you again?

I don't know if he's celebrating marihuana day or something, but Homer is approaching Chris and Sean levels of bad in this thread. Embarrassing and sad.

He needs to save face and log off for the night.

I will give you Charly (not literally, though, I'd keep her for myself) - she's out of this world. But while Renee is very pretty, she doesn't even come close to Becky or Bliss, imo. She's probably on par with Mella a solid level behind them, though. Mickie is still hot as hell too.

Forgot about Mella and Morgan tbh. My case still stands. Renee is sneaky hot.

Between the HoF and that leg pic earlier, Charly is grabbing that brass ring brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back