• Pierce Brosnan

• Daniel Craig

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it my thread ?
I’d so I pass the microphone to @Minotauro Rex
Gimme some
Perky turkeys and big white girl ass Rex !

AQ6zFmX.gif

I heard WWE tried to paint some feel good picture of Bruno going to Toronto to help a dying territory instead of the truth which was Vince Sr getting him blackballed everywhere in the US
For shame WWE, for shame!

they made it out to be be early in his career before he hit it big. is that not the case?

they made it out to be be early in his career before he hit it big. is that not the case?
He started out in New York and then was banished to Toronto where he became a star and then Vince Sr came crawling back because they needed him in New York

He started out in New York and then was banished to Toronto where he became a star and then Vince Sr came crawling back because they needed him in New York

they made it out to be an opportunity for bruno. why would he be blackballed?

just curious, dont know much about him

Cena made Dave become a movie star.

they made it out to be an opportunity for bruno. why would he be blackballed?

just curious, dont know much about him
Supposedly it has to do with Buddy Rogers
Bruno was getting over and Buddy and Vince Sr tried to keep him down so Bruno left and the only place he could go was Toronto because Sr blackballed him in the US
Thats why Bruno and Buddy legit hated each other forever

Supposedly it has to do with Buddy Rogers
Bruno was getting over and Buddy and Vince Sr tried to keep him down so Bruno left and the only place he could go was Toronto because Sr blackballed him in the US
Thats why Bruno and Buddy legit hated each other forever

interesting.

they brought up that buddy and bruno didnt get along.

you should check out the doc on the network

thanos is a fucking boss enjoyed the hell out of the movie out of the black order ebony maw is my favorite
tumblr_p5os4jshR11rrkahjo2_540.gif
Covus Glaive and Proxima Midnight were mine. Black Dwarf (the big dude) was cool too.

it actually sounds like the crowd popped when they showed cumella on the abullahtron in hajiland.

They were furious with how much jizz they had to clean up after showing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back