• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 581: The PWD Gang Reignites the Rivalry

If the PWD existed during the Monday Night Wars, would you be

• Team WWF

• Team WCW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

What did Wally think of Big Cass back then?

giphy.gif

Backlash should be good with aj/nak, joe/reigns, jeff hardy/orton just like rumble 08, bryan in action, lashley/bruan vs ko/zayn should be fun. After two marathon shows in mania/grr good to have scaled down b ppvs.

Remember when ppvs wrap up in less than 3 hrs.

"Nobody cares about Daniel Bryan. The day I was cleared, so was Daniel Bryan. So nobody was talking about Big Cass!"

Maybe should have thought that through a little bit, you skinny fat goofcuck.

Renee doesn't look like her soul is missing today.

"Nobody cares about Daniel Bryan. The day I was cleared, so was Daniel Bryan. So nobody was talking about Big Cass!"

Maybe should have thought that through a little bit, you skinny fat goofcuck.
Was that a bad edit in the promo or did he actually say that?

Otunga is still alive? Ugh. And the other guy is also ugh. I don't have a lot of love for Booker either, to be honest. At least Renee looks good. Maybe we've been misjuding her. Maybe she looked haggard recently because she's been running herself ragged taking care of her man and now that she looks good that's a sign that Dean is doing great?

LTR: I"m not gonna call you all that, Carmella. I'm just gonna call you Carmella."

Damn right, boy. Don't ever let the chick dictate terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back