PWD 608: Revenge of Dawg

If you could only watch one for the rest of your life

• MMA

• Pro Wrestling

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the movies with my dad and he cracked open an olde english tall boy poured some rum in it in then the usher came over and said he couldn't drink in there. My dad said, "don't worry it's a non alcoholic beer"

this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: needs jesus!

I went to the movies with my dad and he cracked open an olde english tall boy poured some rum in it in then the usher came over and said he couldn't drink in there. My dad said, "don't worry it's a non alcoholic beer"

What movie?

Cant build stars when everyone equally sucks. They need dominant champs
They're really devalued their belts and in turn made the champions worthless. Hard times

@SidJustice @HomerThompson @BEAST

Eat shit and live, you faygos.

BOHpvFU.gif

h7Bcz7e.gif

I didn't say anything about her body.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s tried telling y'all ages ago, but y'all were hung up on that shit.

We weren't talking about birthday cakes lmao
I meant just in general. I still don't give a damn. Kate "The Great" Upton's wall ass don't mean a damn thing to me!

good for him. what the fuck does the usher care?

i used to sneak in a pint when i actually went to the theater.

I got pulled over on christmas eve driving a friends car who wasnt even in the country. Somehow I managed to talk myself out a dui with a beer in my hand. Another win for the whiteguy.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back