PWD 612: A Little Slice of Heaven

Favorite Margot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been top 3 heavy for a very long time.
HEY DANA HEY DANA GIMMIE DA FUCKING BOI
Sz4gdRe.jpg

DC defends the 205 belt against someone in November, preferably someone he has never fought before.

Super Bowl weekend we get DC vs Brock.

Tanga Loa shouting that he's a Bullet Club OG when he joined in 2016

{<jordan}

6 months of testing. If he's already entered he should be ready by the 29th December card.

That would explain his lack of work with WWE...the juice helps recovery and why risk a million plus payout to wrestle with Roman...

Look at the size of that ass! #4*PAWG

That would explain his lack of work with WWE...the juice helps recovery and why risk a million plus payout to wrestle with Roman...
He ruined Dean Ambrose’s career with that move!

I just took a nice Sunday afternoon nap. I was in a doctor's office with Natalya and some hoe attacked me and Natalya defended me. They got into a crazy fight right there in the doctor's office after the fight I asked to take a selfie with her to show the fine people of the PWD. For some reason she was sitting on my lap and started slowing reaching down with her fingers from my stomach to my dick. I was shocked because I just met her and she said she's been hitting on me for a long time and thought I knew. I was like wut da hell hoe, but then I remember she has been in my dreams before blatantly hitting on me.

<{Joewithit}>

Tyson Kid also left a voicemail on my phone saying he wouldn't be home until 930 and Lana was also there...

Not sure why Natalya, she's attractive but never really did anything for me. Her dream tits were nice though and she smelled good.

Bayley and Sasha were there and I wanted to take a pic between Lana and Natalya's boobs so I asked Bayley, but she didn't hear me then I was Sasha and she took it. It was kind of like this picture but instead of the girl's asses it was their beautiful WHITE tits on either side of my damn face.

8l6s8dJ.jpg

I just took a nice Sunday afternoon nap. I was in a doctor's office with Natalya and some hoe attacked me and Natalya defended me. They got into a crazy fight right there in the doctor's office after the fight I asked to take a selfie with her to show the fine people of the PWD. For some reason she was sitting on my lap and started slowing reaching down with her fingers from my stomach to my dick. I was shocked because I just met her and she said she's been hitting on me for a long time and thought I knew. I was like wut da hell hoe, but then I remember she has been in my dreams before blatantly hitting on me.

<{Joewithit}>

Tyson Kid also left a voicemail on my phone saying he wouldn't be home until 930 and Lana was also there...
Bayley and Sasha were there and I wanted to take a pic between Lana and Natalya's boobs so I asked Bayley, but she didn't hear me then I was Sasha and she took it. It was kind of like this picture but instead of the girl's asses it was their beautiful WHITE tits on either side of my damn face.

8l6s8dJ.jpg
<{jackyeah}><{anton}><DCWhoa>

What happened to the Slammy Awards?

I can’t even remember the last time I had a dream even close to that
<DCrying>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back