PWD 613: Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Cormier Looms

Favorite Scream movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever see cherry falls
@Minotauro Rex brittny Murphy has amazing foot tease in it RIP

She seemed like a nice young lady. I liked the honeymoon movie she did with Ashton Kutcher

The Phoenix Plex is a dumb move, it is also a similar hold to the muscle buster, we don't need anymore moves where guys are having their neck cradled.

The Phoenix Plex is a dumb move, it is also a similar hold to the muscle buster, we don't need anymore moves where guys are having their neck cradled.

I agree it's a dumb move, but it's not similar to the muscle buster.

Who the hell is that, War? And what do you mean?

Some jabroni.

I mean that indy, and not only, wrestlers are so stupid that they think styles don’t affect your injury rate. Stupid fatalism.

Sure you can wrestle like Miz and get injur d or be 40 years in the business like Flair and never get injured but that’s randomness. You can however improve your odds.

Some jabroni.

I mean that indy, and not only, wrestlers are so stupid that they think styles don’t affect your injury rate. Stupid fatalism.

Sure you can wrestle like Miz and get injur d or be 40 years in the business like Flair and never get injured but that’s randomness. You can however improve your odds.

It's a dangerous move. They did it before and it still looked crazy.

uncontrollable.png

Young Bucks sharing a cuddle with Matt, man they’ve put on some muscle mass.

I haven’t banged or got drunk for a month :(

I'm not reading the rules, Frank. Keep it short and simple next time, you fucking amateur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back