PWD 614: The Saturn Moon Matrix

Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the power and it's not the speed, Shane?

<{hfved}>

Shane has done crossfit since before it was even conceived confirmed.
For a 30 man battle royal, endurance would be a crucial factor

That :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: had to buy his wife an island! And she STILL divorced him!!!!!

<{you!}><{you!}><{you!}><{you!}><{you!}>
he smashed one waitress who waited on him and his wife multiple times. the chick was surprised that he was cheating on her with other chicks lol.

Damn NXT was great.
I can't speak for currently but I'm rewatching the ladder match from Takeover(where your North American champion Adam Cole brought home the gold) and this is legit one of the best matches I’ve ever seen. RSR from Atlanta gives it 4 3/4*

How come no one ever talks about what a smoke show Christy Hemme was, Mike?
stiff competition imo

MKSiIAm.gif

England is now 0-2 against small underdog nations in July

Nah, Bray played himself. She is in her early 20's, no kids, hot, and hasn't married yet. She can easily move on from Bray when she outgrows his fat, mid 30s, doesn't take care about his family ass.

Bray is going to be WWE's bitch having to pay for this divorce for years to come.

Bray is 30.

She just had quadruplets.

The rumour about her firing is one of the best I've ever heard, and should always taken with a fistful of salt.

Apparently, she was on a promo tour, which also involved HHH and Batista. Long and short of it, she got drunk, basically said "I'll suck some dick for a push", and Steph got wind of it and said "Get that bitch out of here, right the fuck now".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back