PWD 614: The Saturn Moon Matrix

Who is better?

• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HideousSpottedBellfrog-max-1mb.gif

This shit brings me back to when I was an angsty teen.

"FUCK YOU, DAD! FUCK YOU" *Dad beats my ass*

Saw The Offspring when they toured with Neon Trees. Was a bit of a strange mix of sounds, but was awesome none-the-less. I remember a dude who worked for the venue saying derogatory things about Neon Trees and their music, but since I am not directly related to the band members or their families I did not take offense.

Dude, I couldn't listen to that song too loud or my super catholic grandma would scream at me to turn it off. She thought it was some devil chants or something. <Lmaoo>

But when she left the house, I'd be blasting that shit again.

<OKC16>

Saw The Offspring when they toured with Neon Trees. Was a bit of a strange mix of sounds, but was awesome none-the-less. I remember a dude who worked for the venue saying derogatory things about Neon Trees and their music, but since I am not directly related to the band members or their families I did not take offense.

May God have mercy on the poor kid's soul who says something you take offense to.

<DCrying><mma1><{danawhoah}>

Honestly.. Smash and Ixnay on the Hombre are two albums I could listen to forever.

I like smash a lot better than hombre

I feel that was the beginning of the end for the offspring being a good band

Dude, I couldn't listen to that song too loud or my super catholic grandma would scream at me to turn it off. She thought it was some devil chants or something. <Lmaoo>

But when she left the house, I'd be blasting that shit again.

<OKC16>
That's right, we can beatbox too!

I'll always regret not going to this mania. I'm a piece of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back