PWD 615: Test this is a test

Which was better?

• Rocky

• Jaws

• Canada Sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is women actively work to keep their feet attractive (at least the women worth a damn) pedicures, lotions, paint their toe nails colorful, wear shoes that show their feet off etc. Most women aren't walking around advertising stuff like this

bdsm-gear-dungeon-furniture.jpg
True, but look at how popular 50 shades got. I know it's the tamest version of that shit ever and gets a lot of stuff wrong, but you couldn't get away from that bullshit for a long time.

True, but look at how popular 50 shades got. I know it's the tamest version of that shit ever and gets a lot of stuff wrong, but you couldn't get away from that bullshit for a long time.

What is it about? I've heard about the movie, but I don't exactly know what it is.

What is it about? I've heard about the movie, but I don't exactly know what it is.
An average looking white girl meets an extremely attractive, young billionaire CEO who is into BDSM. Makes her sign a contract where he owns her and spends his time fucking and beating her all while she loves it. They literally stretched 3 books and movies out of that

I only know bits and pieces but I think it's about a shy woman journalist who goes to interview a billionaire business owner. They get into a relationship and he convinces her to do bdsm stuff while she reluctantly agrees. I don't really know much past other than he's written like an abusive psycho, (which apparently women love?) and the person who wrote it describes sex scenes that are dangerous and shouldn't really be done. For example he'd uses cable ties to tie her up which is a big no.

An average looking white girl meets an extremely attractive, young billionaire CEO who is into BDSM. Makes her sign a contract where he owns her and spends his time fucking and beating her all while she loves it. They literally stretched 3 books and movies out of that

Makes sense, women like being treated like that with the right guy. Not really my thing, but I don't kink shame.

Did he change a lot once he joined wwe? I only knew of Roberts before hand.

It was the Kaepernick thing that sealed it for me.

But there have been other things. Like when Mauro left WWE, when people were talking about JBL giving him shit, he was all "We're all adults here, Mauro needs to be a man about it!", then Jerry Lawler says something to Rosenberg, he goes running to Mark Henry. So , Mauro needs to be a man about it, but Rosenberg goes to his 6'4", 400lbs lapdog to deal with the 70 year old man with a heart condition.

And the fact that he thought WWE signed the piece of shit MMA fighter known as "War Machine", and not the tag team what would become The War Raiders.

He's a guy who's benefitted greatly from being "right place, right time", he's a guy who's on regular radio, who liked wrestling ironically, and managed to finagle a job out of it.

I only know bits and pieces but I think it's about a shy woman journalist who goes to interview a billionaire business owner. They get into a relationship and he convinces her to do bdsm stuff while she reluctantly agrees. I don't really know much past other than he's written like an abusive psycho, (which apparently women love?) and the person who wrote it describes sex scenes that are dangerous and shouldn't really be done. For example he'd uses cable ties to tie her up which is a big no.
Abuse and degradation is ok when you’re a good looking rich guy. Is normal.

It was the Kaepernick thing that sealed it for me.

But there have been other things. Like when Mauro left WWE, when people were talking about JBL giving him shit, he was all "We're all adults here, Mauro needs to be a man about it!", then Jerry Lawler says something to Rosenberg, he goes running to Mark Henry. So , Mauro needs to be a man about it, but Rosenberg goes to his 6'4", 400lbs lapdog to deal with the 70 year old man with a heart condition.

And the fact that he thought WWE signed the piece of shit MMA fighter known as "War Machine", and not the tag team what would become The War Raiders.

He's a guy who's benefitted greatly from being "right place, right time", he's a guy who's on regular radio, who liked wrestling ironically, and managed to finagle a job out of it.

The War Machine thing was hilarious.

Ray from North Carolina KO's Peter Rosenberg

The War Machine thing was hilarious.

The best part of that was when Kevin Owens said "I don't really know what's going on in Japan because I don't get to watch it". Rosenberg then glaumed onto that saying "See! Kevin Owens doesn't know what's happening outside of WWE, but you don't say anything to him!" And Kevin served him nice when he replied "I don't know it because I'm on the road 300 days a year, and when I'm not on the road, I'm with my family, and I'm also not paid by the company to know who people are when they come into the company"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back