PWD 620: Donald Hogan

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was pretty funny. The episode wasn't that bad. I like hearing Eric's rational on having Hog Wild in Sturgis. What did you think about it?
I still don’t see why he was getting so worked up about riding behind Madusa on her Harley. Was she just wearing assless chaps? She’s covered head to toe in gear, bro

19_OTM_MADUSA_00000000_0008.jpg

Unless Reigns Goldbergs Lesnar, I really really do not want to see that match again.

i like how Steph is the master of the women’s division

like she gave a shit before Sasha and Bayley had their Takeover match

meanwhile Vince is in the ring; the same guy who made the women have nightgown matches, pillow fights, bikini showdowns, bra and panty matches and bark like dogs. Truly inspirational imo.

She was the head of creative for like 10 years of Bra and Panty matches and HLA <Lmaoo>

meanwhile Vince is in the ring; the same guy who made the women have nightgown matches, pillow fights, bikini showdowns, bra and panty matches and bark like dogs. Truly inspirational imo.

He was only there to enforce that he could make them bark like dogs if he wanted.

Even if you artificially try to take my inner juices, it will not work.

You will become something else. You will know once the insertions taken effect. I will always be with you my beautiful flesh...

dana should leave Titus for AOP

not sure what she would do but it should involve low cut tops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back