PWD 621: That's gotta be Cain!

You can only eat one the rest of your life.

• Burrito

• Burger

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dmuv0x.jpg

9ux6xi.gif
Good post.

Did your beetle die?

Yeah, my rhino beetle larvae died. I may have had the humidity too high, but I blame my dad for never grabbing me a small piece of oak from his work that I could munch up and feed it. Yeah, I could of went to the lumber yard and spent $10 for a life long supply but I BLAME MY DAD DAMMIT!

Yeah, my rhino beetle larvae died. I may have had the humidity too high, but I blame my dad for never grabbing me a small piece of oak from his work that I could munch up and feed it. Yeah, I could of went to the lumber yard and spent $10 for a life long supply but I BLAME MY DAD DAMMIT!

Your dad sounds cool.

Your dad sounds cool.

Our conversation:

Me: Get me some oak

Dad: How much you need?

Me: Just a small chunk, I'm going to mulch it up and feed it to my beetle larvae.

Dad: You are a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, son

Me:

giphy.gif

I'm sorry for your loss.

giphy.gif

Our conversation:

Me: Just a small chunk, I'm going to mulch it up and feed it to my beetle larvae.

Me:

giphy.gif

Me and him are going to hang out...

and then burn all your ass cream!
0e0.jpg

Our conversation:

Me:

giphy.gif
Well, he isn't wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back