eH9mr5u.gif
Exactly that.

Lol just look at the posters on this page

I see 2 fat guys from michigan
a real southern redneck
a drunk indian
a couple of dirty mexicans
and a polish schizophrenic
I take great exemption to your remark about me being a drunk Indian. I am only drunk sometimes and I’m not Indian. Carefully consider your words before you slander the great members of this pwd community.

yeah those japs just gave up.

The Japs could invade China and maybe half of Australia. They had the industrial capacity of Spain. Below that of Italy. Only reason they got away with shit was because the Brits and Soviets were busy with the Nazis and the Americans were incompetent in their back yard.

And the big Soviet offensive against the Japanese in 1945... that had a huge part in their surrender. Okinawa is a day of fighting on the Eastern front.

The Japs could invade China and maybe half of Australia. They had the industrial capacity of Spain. Below that of Italy. Only reason they got away with shit was because the Brits and Soviets were busy with the Nazis and the Americans were incompetent in their back yard.

And the big Soviet offensive against the Japanese in 1945... that had a huge part in their surrender. Okinawa is a day of fighting on the Eastern front.

P36T.gif

<36>

Shietttttt Wario shooting hard on America.

Are you saying America only wins wars when they do run-ins at the end of the match and not when they start the feud?

My boy @Bix said Master P pulled a gun on Eric Bischoff in WCW and P's bodyguard Swoll was getting paid 400 grand a year, also from WCW
Thats quite a good deal for the large muscled up gentleman

The best thing about Dennys is I know I won't be judged for being drunk because their workers probably are too.

Next poll would you rather be fighting Nazis in the snowy, freezing winter of the European front or fighting Japanese on a humid, swamp ass tropical island Pacific Theatre

Next poll would you rather be fighting Nazis in the snowy, freezing winter of the European front or fighting Japanese on a humid, swamp ass tropical island Pacific Theatre
Yea cause what this thread needs is more political bullshit

I take great exemption to your remark about me being a drunk Indian. I am only drunk sometimes and I’m not Indian. Carefully consider your words before you slander the great members of this pwd community.

I meant bow and arrow indian not tech support indian

My boy @Bix said Master P pulled a gun on Eric Bischoff in WCW and P's bodyguard Swoll was getting paid 400 grand a year, also from WCW
Thats quite a good deal for the large muscled up gentleman
I bet Eric looked that barrel straight in the eye and say "You can do it, P. If you got the guts. Do you P? Do you have the guts to shoot me? Do you? I do." Then P started shaking and put the gun away.

IjOouEKaXjm6PbiOzf4NYDvoQIjzPH7XkS1s4fs-clQ.jpg

I want to bust a fat nut all over that plate of food.

*nazi's with no food, fuel, air cover, clothing, transportation or reinforcements in the snowy, freezing winter of russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back