PWD 655: Slimmed Down & Extra Wedgie Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if Lesnar could actually beat DC....he could legitimately pick Derrick Lewis for his first defense and go against a highly ranked guy with name value but doesn't pose a threat to him.
giphy.gif

You know if Lesnar could actually beat DC....he could legitimately pick Derrick Lewis for his first defense and go against a highly ranked guy with name value but doesn't pose a threat to him.

If he beats DC, we need to see Brock vs Bones.

I hate when I agree with you :)

A Vikings player wore these for their game in Philly yesterday.

mtiya9oletq11.jpg

@X-Pac Rules im loving Death Of The Territories
So much random little shit I dodnt know about
Apparently Ole pulled Georgia out of the NWA in 1983 and Ann Gunkel, from the legendary Atlanta wrestling war, was running New Mexico and the Southwest in the mid 80's
Had no idea about that

@Falsedawn @Count Zero

Imagine BOSJ next year. Could potentially have

Kushida, Shingo, Hiromu, Fenix, Lee, Pentagon, Scurll, Ishimori, Ospreay

<DCWhoa>

KO better try start a food fight for Canadian thanksgiving but since there's not too many Canadians around, people just stare at him oddly.

@Frank23 If you need help getting rid of the body let me know. I know a guy that works in a lab that can get me a barrel full of acid.

Even Braun gave Ellsworth a punch. Nia wasn't willing to give an inch with HER GRANDSTANDIN' AND HER HOT DOGGIN'!

Somewhere in the world Nia knows someone used her and hotdog in the same sentence and is now investigating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back