PWD 660: Do it yaself edition

Who does Homer Thompson prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
intergender wrestling is retarded if the guy isn't the same size as the women...this roided out meathead is just looking like the abusive boyfriend from The Program.

Congrats neckbeards, you're literally cheering and popping for a guy simulating violence to a chick he outweighs by a hundred pounds.

It's time.

giphy.gif

@warriorscomeout

Stormfront Pete wants to know why a rich lawyer has to live in a shitty apartment full of Nazi bullet holes.

upload_2018-10-18_17-55-15-gif.455949

Yeah, him trying to prove how awewome he is to a bunch of guys on the internet is pure comedy.
Imagine if I got mad and posted photos of every chick I've slept with every time someone made fun of me lol it just reeks of insecurity.

His car shot him 6 times and then drove off a cliff with his body in the trunk
It was quite an accident

He accidental got into a car that the new squad of hit men cut the breaks on while they go around axing the old squad of hit men.

Some dude in Fresno some years back was about to expose the Fresno PD and committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice and stabbing himself in the back. :eek:

He must have escaped death earlier so he had to get some sort of Final Destination death. Like sharpening a knife in front of a gun rack.

Should've let it go to court....now you can't get no Oscar.

Kobe already won his Oscar.
kobe.jpg

Maybe Keira should actually watches those movies since they both have to leave home to find a guy. Then again they both had to use magic to leave home so you don't want your kid thinking magic is real.

@warriorscomeout

Stormfront Pete wants to know why a rich lawyer has to live in a shitty apartment full of Nazi bullet holes.

upload_2018-10-18_17-55-15-gif.455949

My dog costs more than Stormfront Pete or Beast make in a month. And it’s called character having a penthouse with history.

My dog costs more than Stormfront Pete or Beast make in a month. And it’s called character having a penthouse with history.
No its called trying to buy a personality
Something you have to do when you're an insufferable needy weirdo that has to pay women to give you attention

I dont usually watch horror movies but I'm thinking I might go see that new Halloween movie
The original was great when I was a kid and I'm sure this one will dissappoint in many ways but at least it will give me something new to complain about

I dont usually watch horror movies but I'm thinking I might go see that new Halloween movie
The original was great when I was a kid and I'm sure this one will dissappoint in many ways but at least it will give me something new to complain about
Haven't seen it but I heard it's a 6/10 at best. Kinda what I was expecting to be honest.

Did that fuckin Gators/Higher Power/X Pac asshole change his name again?
I'm trying to tag him and it wont let me
This is stupid and I hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back