PWD 668: Feast With Black Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds that, after being screwed over at the Global Pay-Per-View of Unknown Location, tonight Braun will flip over something that a normal man could not flip over?

I'm thinking 5-1.
I sure hope so

Could Constable Corbin use them to take out Braun who he screwed this Monday?

<mma4>

Could have Braun join forces with Balor to combat them, since those two have been shown to have respect for each other before. You know, what the WWE should have done months ago, when the SHIELD reunited.

Hogan for new Commissioner of 205 Live.

The sheets said that WWE considered making Summer the 205 Live GM but they thought she made them look small. He’s gonna really have to cut a lot

Only to folks who think a president can executive order the 14th amendment
<{ByeHomer}>

I think most people believe they are voting for The King of America every four years and that Congress only exists to give suggestions. Maybe its just me being crotchety about these damn kids today with their rock and roll music and facebooks and chino pants!

The sheets said that WWE considered making Summer the 205 Live GM but they thought she made them look small. He’s gonna really have to cut a lot

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

HOGAN! HOGAN! HOGAN!

To be fair, everybody knows Mexicans are a bunch of filthy rapists.

If you dont wanna eat 19 dollar raspberries your gonna have to put up with some rapin stealin and killin from time to time

This is america and thats how it works

Stupid fuckers shouldnt have announced the caravan and snuck in this bitch like pete and rexes parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back