• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 671: We Ain't No Nice Guys

Best Motorhead WWE Entrance THeme

• The Game

• King of Kings

• Line In The Sand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I presume the original angle was to have Becky come in, make Rhonda look bad on raw, and then Rhonda to win clean at SS ( I assume the Bork and AJ will not be clean and they wouldn't want to have two non clean finishes in title matches ) BUT with Becky getting color it only made her get over even more than she already was! She looked awesome on the ramp on the end.

So I feel she cant lose clean now and I would argue she shouldn't lose at SS now. The most over person in wwe just got even more over now and then you have them lose at SS?
Ref stoppage due to broken arm via armbar. She shows up the next night and rips the cast off

"She walked out of the hospital at 4 o'clock this morning, she's not supposed to be here!"

I had one give me a bath but the option to get it on has yet to pop up. I've been pretty focused on the main story though and haven't done much wandering around for aimless destruction yet

Please try to fuck a whore at your earliest convenience. Much love MR

"ROOOOOONDAAAAAA! .....You didn't win last night, you escaped. You didn't make me break, just my bones. I can look in your eyes right now and know that you know you can't beat me. I'm not in awe of your presence I'm not afraid of your mean faces. And I damn sure don't respect you. So the doctors may say that I'm not medically cleared to compete but
2015-04-08_10_35_22.0.gif

I'll see you soon, bitch"

Please try to fuck a whore at your earliest convenience. Much love MR
There's this wild and crazy southern belle who you save in the first mission and joins the gang. She buys into the outlaw life immediately and loves the shooting and killing. I'm hoping to put my six shooter in her holster

Whatever happened to Women's wrestling?

Look at the size of that ass!

Travis was the base closest to me when I joined. Is Fairfield still rough or is it livable now?

Lol both

There’s places that are fine but the sheer difference between it and vacaville where I live is astounding for two towns that border each other.

I was at McGuire for 9 years before I came here. Worked the same jet. Made master in 17 cycle and Now I run swing shift and sit at a desk as a Section Chief

You at Vandenberg or Peterson?

Listening to Liv Morgan on Ride Along kills all sex appeal....she says bro more than Russo and talks in that valley girl accent.

Great work from Big Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back