PWD 672: Nia Snax, you suck pal!

Should Nia Snax be fired?

• Yes

• No

• She should be set on fire

• STOP FUCKING WITH MY POLLS DRH! (JK, everyone loves it!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte has an A Level rack.... just saying.

Nia and Braun are both in the dawghouse. They should have sex.

WWE is gonna treat Nia Jax like Chris Benoit?

Mandy’s app makes you log in using Facebook now. Only problem is I don’t have and never will use Facebook. It was a good run, time to cancel my sub. FUCK YOU ZUCKERBERG
Does Sam Zayn have a Facebook.....
<4>

they scrapped Mania plans to hotshot Ronda/Charlotte.....so maybe now they save Becky/Ronda for Mania

tenor.gif

WWE is gonna treat Nia Jax like Chris Benoit?

Ronda should squash her when they have their 1v1 match.

OR just take the title shot away. Not like anyone remembers Crown Jewel

AWFUL PEOPLE FUCK THEM AND EVERYTHING THEY REPRESENT

Guys like that are the worst because they think that kind of bullshit will get them laid, and then when it doesn't they're the kind of fraggles that go shoot up a park where some hot chick that they once gave a diamond necklace to for no reason is hanging out with her friends. And right up till the moment they pull the trigger they're whining on Facebook about how girls only like "assholes."

Guys like that are the worst because they think that kind of bullshit will get them laid, and then when it doesn't they're the kind of fraggles that go shoot up a park where some hot chick that they once gave a diamond necklace to for no reason is hanging out with her friends. And right up till the moment they pull the trigger they're whining on Facebook about how girls only like "assholes."
1V1XuWj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back