• Ritz

• West Turns

• Navi's

• Peanut Butter Waders

• This poll is gayer than BNE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All bitches need to ease up on that....looking like you need an EPI pen isn't sexy.
Yea buddy.
Duck face lips looking like a Beverly Hills housewife is bad shit.

LOOKING AT YOU Mandy, Mella, Charly and Paige.

somehow my vote for yes has been changed to ritz crackers.

bravo, sherdog

Still no Giant Gonzalez @lakersfan45 .
giphy.gif

I cant believe @SocraticMethod , lets you keep your Secretary post. Your ineptitude is on full display with this drizzling shits thread.
The PWD thread needs a Sergeant at Arms, to enforce some fucking rules around here.

@lordsai just finished the second episode. It was way better than the first imo. I'm enjoying the women's matches, impressed with the return of T-Bone, and I was surprised about the finish of the Gibson v Trent match. I thought Gibson was gonna win and maybe take a run at the UK belt, but now I guess it builds up the new tag titles more. I wonder who's gonna be the first big feud with Dunne.

Just saw Nia’s tweet. Fuck that bitch! Making light of a major fuck up that she could’ve easily avoided.

After the whole talk about coerced birth control to women under the influence, you just focus on a word?

I guess chug is supposed to be about drunk indians......Because they're the only people who drink to excess.

I think Irish people might also drink to excess from time to time.

I agree. Pretty sure doctors have thought of doing this to all ghetto woman from all over.

We used to forcibly sterilize certain women.

"Three generations of imbeciles is enough." SCOTUS, 1927

FYI - I'm the lawyer that Steph ran Braun's demand for a waiver by. I said it was cool.

I'm watching Raw finally. Ronda has very quickly improved from absolutely terrible to mediocre on the mic. And mediocre is par for the course these days, so I guess she's fine.

Braun should have gotten the caveat that he's allowed to put his hands on Corbin if Corbin touches him first, like Austin with Coach.

Just seeing Nia's fat, disgusting, reckless face makes me want to puke my fucking guts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back